AC Mavericks Defense 2018; Defense wins championships

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You lost all  credibility with you first sentence.  William Blount hasn't had a winning season since 2007 and won one games last year  and now they are a "Good Team" because they played you close.....You wouldn't know a "Good" team if it was right in front of your face

Anderson County is not a very good team either 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

You lost all  credibility with you first sentence.  William Blount hasn't had a winning season since 2007 and won one games last year  and now they are a "Good Team" because they played you close.....You wouldn't know a "Good" team if it was right in front of your face

LOL I know many people with Greeneville apparently did not know a good team last year when we blocked a punt and scored 2 touchdowns as quick as any team could in first quarter. I need no respect from someone that does not recognize a team that would have most certainly beat Greeneville pretty good without unforseen circumstances. You are really pushing the buttons this morning. That's ok you will soon find out if you make it to Rocky Top! LOL It is on! :)

18 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL I know many people with Greeneville apparently did not know a good team last year when we blocked a punt and scored 2 touchdowns as quick as any team could in first quarter. I need no respect from someone that does not recognize a team that would have most certainly beat Greeneville pretty good without unforseen circumstances. You are really pushing the buttons this morning. That's ok you will soon find out if you make it to Rocky Top! LOL It is on! :)

Please look back on all my posts I never said AC wasn't a "Good" team at any point.  I've also said AC is definitely a top 5 team in several posts on different topics.  "most certainly beat Greeneville" is another reason people thing you are a goon.  You lost plain and simple these are FACTS.  You turned the ball over to many times to beat a team like Greeneville.  To be the Champ you have to Beat the Champ and thats something AC hasn't done since 2005.  You can't start beating your chest when you have never been to the State Championship game EVER and the first time making the play-offs last year since moving down to 4a.  You make AC look bad.  Have confidence in your team, Cheer for your team, but until you actually do something don't bark up the wrong tree to a TEAM that has been there and done it on multiple occasions.  If you make it to the Quarters Finals I'll be there in Anderson County. By the way I hope no one shows up to Rocky Top since thats north of where Anderson County high school is

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Please look back on all my posts I never said AC wasn't a "Good" team at any point.  I've also said AC is definitely a top 5 team in several posts on different topics.  "most certainly beat Greeneville" is another reason people thing you are a goon.  You lost plain and simple these are FACTS.  You turned the ball over to many times to beat a team like Greeneville.  To be the Champ you have to Beat the Champ and thats something AC hasn't done since 2005.  You can't start beating your chest when you have never been to the State Championship game EVER and the first time making the play-offs last year since moving down to 4a.  You make AC look bad.  Have confidence in your team, Cheer for your team, but until you actually do something don't bark up the wrong tree to a TEAM that has been there and done it on multiple occasions.  If you make it to the Quarters Finals I'll be there in Anderson County. By the way I hope no one shows up to Rocky Top since thats north of where Anderson County high school is

And please also look back where I have repeatedly said I was glad an East Tennessee and Greeneville won. And I also congratulated Your QB for winning. So you are the one calling names. I will not stoop that low if you really mean it. What and if I say something it's always with a laugh knowing this is a board and not pesonal. So I am going to still hold that the Mavs but in (my opinion only) would have won last year by at least 20 opinion ok nothing Personal. But who cares last year is history and it's the past. I do want to go on record again. "Congratulation to the GreenevilleGeen Devil's and QB Ballard for keeping and bringing home the Gold Ball to East Tennessee". But remember not this year and not on my watch will this happen again......LOL my watch funning with you :). 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:15 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Barb Greeneville really has not been tested yet; even OR destroyed DB. So at this point it is apples and oranges

That was not my point. However, they are in form to be tested right now. How about the AC defense? looks like they gave up some points against an inferior foe.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, barb said:

That was not my point. However, they are in form to be tested right now. How about the AC defense? looks like they gave up some points against an inferior foe.

Well I guess they will get there biggest test Friday night. They will be able to test how many stats the 1st string can put up against........hmm...Union County. Very tough schedule for Greeneville. Just funning with you hope everyone does stay healthy like in any game. And especially for DevilMan because all he needs is another excuse. LOL :)

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I guess they will get there biggest test Friday night. They will be able to test how many stats the 1st string can put up against........hmm...Union County. Very tough schedule for Greeneville. Just funning with you hope everyone does stay healthy like in any game. And especially for DevilMan because all he needs is another excuse. LOL :)

We gave up 3 points to DB and 0 points to Morristown West, yes inferior opponents. You guys gave up 22 to William Blount! Another inferior opponent, of course, but whose defense looks better to you you in comparison? If you're honest with yourself, you know the answer. 

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

MavsinFlight reminds me of Falcons fans... but but but we were up 21-0 and lost yeah Falcons were up 28-3 still lost AC fans are too delusional to see last year they were looked past then outscored 35-10 oh yeah sorry the knee injury. Stanton Martin didnt play defense and they choked. Welp you wont be looked past this year they will be focused on embarrassing AC 56-14

Edited by Devilsx4

6 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

MavsinFlight reminds me of Falcons fans... but but but we were up 21-0 and lost yeah Falcons were up 28-3 still lost AC fans are too delusional to see last year they were looked past then outscored 35-10 oh yeah sorry the knee injury. Stanton Martin didnt play defense and they choked. Welp you wont be looked past this year they will be focused on embarrassing AC 56-14

Yeah ok... You have lost any faculty you have. AC front line on offense and Defense will make the Devil's look like heck literally. We are looking at a small college line up. These guys are a match up. But you may get to see it. I hope so!!!