South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

15 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Dry field equals a SP win by a score or 2... Wet field and it could go both ways... SP had some trouble holding onto a wet ball Friday and the Indians more smash mouth style may cause some problems 

yeah, I saw that. The QB and center need some OT for sure on wet ball drills!!! And dry ball drills also!!!!

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m here in the background Sportman.  Thank you for the prayers.  It’s a shame many people don’t understand the power of prayers especially from a large group of faith-filled Christians.  I got out of Vandy a week and a half ago.  I’m doing better than before I went in, but the better days don’t come around as often as I would like them to.  I would love to make it out Friday at Dunlap but still not sure. A lot depends on a lot.  Day by day.  I have my thoughts after watching video of the jamboree, but it will create a few pages of hatred with back and forth disbelief lol.   

Um...so be it...lol.  

SP by 3 TD’s (maybe this will draw out Roy too)

Prayers still happening for you Mike from an old fellow over here in Ctown. God speed to you brother. Speaking of brothers....you got a good one there with Tom. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Dry field equals a SP win by a score or 2... Wet field and it could go both ways... SP had some trouble holding onto a wet ball Friday and the Indians more smash mouth style may cause some problems 

Sequatchie is definitely smash mouth style, but I think that’s what SP does as well. It was evident last Friday.  The speed isn’t what we have grown accustomed to seeing from SP. It will be a tough game for our young team for sure. 

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m here in the background Sportman.  Thank you for the prayers.  It’s a shame many people don’t understand the power of prayers especially from a large group of faith-filled Christians.  I got out of Vandy a week and a half ago.  I’m doing better than before I went in, but the better days don’t come around as often as I would like them to.  I would love to make it out Friday at Dunlap but still not sure. A lot depends on a lot.  Day by day.  I have my thoughts after watching video of the jamboree, but it will create a few pages of hatred with back and forth disbelief lol.   

Um...so be it...lol.  

SP by 3 TD’s (maybe this will draw out Roy too)

I'm with him. SP by 3 TDs

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie is definitely smash mouth style, but I think that’s what SP does as well. It was evident last Friday.  The speed isn’t what we have grown accustomed to seeing from SP. It will be a tough game for our young team for sure. 

I agree SP is more of a smash mouth style  with not the normal speedsters but they still have speed, don't be trying to down play it that much. But the threat of Sanders throwing the ball and running the ball is what will get SP offense clicking on all cylinders. Raulston will get his that's a given but when the young QB settles down... look out... By playoff time SP should be clicking right along!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I agree SP is more of a smash mouth style  with not the normal speedsters but they still have speed, don't be trying to down play it that much. But the threat of Sanders throwing the ball and running the ball is what will get SP offense clicking on all cylinders. Raulston will get his that's a given but when the young QB settles down... look out... By playoff time SP should be clicking right along!!!

I hope your right. I am a huge Sander's fan.  If he can just have a huge breakout game that would do so much for his confidence bc the young man has the talent for sure.

• Like 2