South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

17 hours ago, Indian said:

Defense for Sequatchie did okay. First score came after a tackle for loss would have made something like 3rd and 15 at around the 20 but a silly unsportsmanlike made it an easy first down then came the TD. Long TD pass the defender slipped on the wet field I’d hope that wouldn’t normally happen. Offense needs some work, a lot of new on that side even with some back, and the conditions and opponent weren’t the greatest for it. They’ll get better but 2 of the next 3 games are vs more good teams. 

Sequatchie is a good team, but our line and runners were more physical.  I told pegleg to re-watch a video we seen online and I called it that our WR should be able to blow past those DB’s.  The slip didn’t happen until he realized he was best and tried to kick it in gear.  Footwork is everything for a DB.  Right Pegleg?

14 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Good win for the Pirates. Rain was an advantage for the Pirates. 

Polk gets a win and you step up your cockiness.   Everyone knows rains kills speed, and it did somewhat.  Our persistence and determination to get positive yardage regardless if just 1 yard or if 10 yards was the advantage for the Pirates, not the rain.  

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Sequatchie is a good team, but our line and runners were more physical.  I told pegleg to re-watch a video we seen online and I called it that our WR should be able to blow past those DB’s.  The slip didn’t happen until he realized he was best and tried to kick it in gear.  Footwork is everything for a DB.  Right Pegleg?

Polk gets a win and you step up your cockiness.   Everyone knows rains kills speed, and it did somewhat.  Our persistence and determination to get positive yardage regardless if just 1 yard or if 10 yards was the advantage for the Pirates, not the rain.  

Good call about the rain. Rain helping us. LMBO....that’s hilarious. 

• Like 1