South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

A couple of things:

i likeky won’t be at the game so keep me posted.  

If SP keep the ball off the ground AND out of SC hands, then I like our chances by 2 scores.

Hopefully injury free night for both teams.

Good info with the history lesson about Sequatchie.  I always wondered by the co-op spells it differently.

I have an extremely strong feeling we won’t see RD post on an SP thread.  However, we may see him on a different team’s thread, and I ain’t joking.  

Always good info from Pirate Mike. If we see Roy Dillard again he will be on everyone’s thread. I’m still waiting for my synopsis on all the teams around. 

You're right I'm actually a graduate of Sequatchie County. I just like to watch competitive games on fridays in the fall. Based off what I seen at the jamboree I honestly believe SP is way to much for Sequatchie. SP is the best team in the valley once again. Not instigating, I'm just a guy that calls a sheep a sheep! 

27 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

You're right I'm actually a graduate of Sequatchie County. I just like to watch competitive games on fridays in the fall. Based off what I seen at the jamboree I honestly believe SP is way to much for Sequatchie. SP is the best team in the valley once again. Not instigating, I'm just a guy that calls a sheep a sheep! 

SP better be better than what I saw in jamboree if they want that distinction.  I have only seen them last Friday. I also saw Whitwell and they looked the part as well. Sequatchie is too old and experienced not to be a really good team this season. 

6 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Whitwell had chances to put more TDs on the board but stalled out. Whitwell will be fine. Coaching will be the difference when they get to HS. As far as this game, With Sequatchie being at home they will come out fired up. SP wears them down with the wild #9 formation. SP will get the win by at least 1 score. Best of luck

I was just eluding to the talent on this years Whitwell team. That doesn’t come around to much. Whitwell deserves all the hype and talk going on about them. 

As for tonight’s game, I look for a heavy dose of Sequatchie’s big RB/FB! SP defense will get to see just how stingy they can be against the run. SP offense will probably be run heavy with those rbs they have. Just hope it stays dry and SP comes out with a WIN! No injuries for either team and leave it all on the field! 

Hittem hard and often boys!!!

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

A couple of things:

i likeky won’t be at the game so keep me posted.  

If SP keep the ball off the ground AND out of SC hands, then I like our chances by 2 scores.

Hopefully injury free night for both teams.

Good info with the history lesson about Sequatchie.  I always wondered by the co-op spells it differently.

I have an extremely strong feeling we won’t see RD post on an SP thread.  However, we may see him on a different team’s thread, and I ain’t joking.  

1pqfxn.jpg

15 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m sorry, but the way these games have been in the past. I just can’t see that happening. The last time SP killed Sequatchie was like 2013. Sequatchie has a veteran team. They will be ready for a good ball game. 

Veterans don't always equal good football. I'm glad the pirates young guys got some quality experience last year.