South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

1 hour ago, powerp said:

For the game tonight...which SC team is going to show up. If it's the one that scrimmages Tyner then SP has their hands full. I still believe they were going through the motions in the jamboree last week. Sanders will have his chance to throw the ball tonight. I think he will make enough plays with his arm to lighten up the box. Raulston, Frame, Hubbard, and Tipton will all carry the mail and as with any game ball security is key. I see a tight game in the first half opening up in the 2nd. SP by 2 scores

SC was "fired-up" that day against us and since they are at home against SP, the motivation should be the same(if not greater). Looking at the recent history, I'd be surprised if the final score is more than 10 points either way!

36 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

SC was "fired-up" that day against us and since they are at home against SP, the motivation should be the same(if not greater). Looking at the recent history, I'd be surprised if the final score is more than 10 points either way!

I expect to see the same type team tonight as what apparently showed up against your Rams. Veteran teams are tough matchups especially when they are talented. 

• Upvote 1

One thing about this game it's not a cup cake for either team.  I agree you have to be fired up but you have to keep your emotions in check also.  I remember a team that came to play us at SP one time and they were the most fired up team I saw that year and then game time started and they didn't have much to be fired up about.  You can always holler but you have to back it up on the field. 

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HEELLLLOOOO! HEELLLLLLOOOO! ITS TIME BABY!!ITS TIME BABY!!! ITS GAMEDAY!! HEEELLLOOOO!!! ONE TIME!!! 

Alright boys its that time again! All those practices and all that sweat you have put in starts tonight! ITS TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! TONIGHT WE COME OUT AND HIT SOMEBODY IN THE MOUTH FROM SNAP ONE!!! HHHEEELLOOOOOO!!!  MAKE THESE BOYS REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEM BOYS FROM PITTSBURG CAME TO DUNLAP!!!

Some fun facts you all may already know and doesn't mean a thing right now. According to unapproved website website website Greenback is ranked Nationally at 1265 and state wide at 28. SP is 2621 nationally and 52 in the state.  Whitwell is 5442 nationally and 114 in the state. Sequatchies CO is 6725 nationally and 143 in the state. Please, I hope no one get's there feather's riled about this. It was just a fun fact and I am bored!!! LOL.. 

Edited by sportman
wording wrong
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

Some fun facts you all may already know and doesn't mean a thing right now. According to unapproved website website Greenback is ranked Nationally at 1265 and state wide at 28. SP is 2621 nationally and 52 in the state.  Whitwell is 5442 nationally and 114 in the state. Sequatchies CO is 6725 nationally and 143 in the state. Please, I hope no one get's there feather's riled about this. It was just a fun fact and I am bored!!! LOL..

It’s been a long off season lol 

• Like 1

A couple of things:

i likeky won’t be at the game so keep me posted.  

If SP keep the ball off the ground AND out of SC hands, then I like our chances by 2 scores.

Hopefully injury free night for both teams.

Good info with the history lesson about Sequatchie.  I always wondered by the co-op spells it differently.

I have an extremely strong feeling we won’t see RD post on an SP thread.  However, we may see him on a different team’s thread, and I ain’t joking.  

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

A couple of things:

i likeky won’t be at the game so keep me posted.  

If SP keep the ball off the ground AND out of SC hands, then I like our chances by 2 scores.

Hopefully injury free night for both teams.

Good info with the history lesson about Sequatchie.  I always wondered by the co-op spells it differently.

I have an extremely strong feeling we won’t see RD post on an SP thread.  However, we may see him on a different team’s thread, and I ain’t joking.  

Take it easy brother.  I'm sure there will be many update's and I like your reasoning.