South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County

SCPRIDE30

Booger thinkin that after Boogers Irish take on the mighty kakhi wearin Baylor Thursday night at Finley...... Boogers 2nd favorite friday night footballin venue off of Gary Rankin Avenue in Dunlop could b where crew Booger observes the skilletheads taken on the Injuns Friday

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

It's not a secret that we still don't have much of a passing game. Till we can get that established team's are going to load up the box.  Sorry Pirate fan's,just call it like I see it. Also the Frame kid need's alot more action. He produces everytime he's in the game. I watched all our RB's the other night and he has the best overall vision of the field of anyone. It's no secret people are going to focus on Raulston so we got to have some help else where. I believe the D id going to be ok. I know this week's game is going to be tough. 

Agree, Frame needs to be on the field a lot. Passing game must come around if we are going to make another deep run in the playoffs this year...

Edited by piratetom

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Off subject but how's brother doing. We have him in our family and church prayer's.,as well as you all. 

I’m here in the background Sportman.  Thank you for the prayers.  It’s a shame many people don’t understand the power of prayers especially from a large group of faith-filled Christians.  I got out of Vandy a week and a half ago.  I’m doing better than before I went in, but the better days don’t come around as often as I would like them to.  I would love to make it out Friday at Dunlap but still not sure. A lot depends on a lot.  Day by day.  I have my thoughts after watching video of the jamboree, but it will create a few pages of hatred with back and forth disbelief lol.   

Um...so be it...lol.  

SP by 3 TD’s (maybe this will draw out Roy too)

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m here in the background Sportman.  Thank you for the prayers.  It’s a shame many people don’t understand the power of prayers especially from a large group of faith-filled Christians.  I got out of Vandy a week and a half ago.  I’m doing better than before I went in, but the better days don’t come around as often as I would like them to.  I would love to make it out Friday at Dunlap but still not sure. A lot depends on a lot.  Day by day.  I have my thoughts after watching video of the jamboree, but it will create a few pages of hatred with back and forth disbelief lol.   

Um...so be it...lol.  

Don’t get caught up in what you saw from the jamboree. Sequatchie has all kinds of starters returning. They should be a really good team this season. I smell deception and sabotage... LMBO

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Um...so be it...lol.  

Man,so good to hear from you. Power of prayer does work for sure, i believe that that 100%.  Glad you are doing better and coach t and the game's are not the same without you and PirateTom there. I know where your heart's though.  We have a good looking team but still alot of work to do.  As far as Roy?  who know's? Keep in tough Mike and God Bless you brother. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I hope the weather has a major turn this week and the rain get's out of here. i'd like a dry field for both team's,plus I hate to sit out in the rain. 

Dry field equals a SP win by a score or 2... Wet field and it could go both ways... SP had some trouble holding onto a wet ball Friday and the Indians more smash mouth style may cause some problems