Watertown @ Gordonsville

croz6110

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Watertown rolls up big numbers against some teams and seems to sputter against more physical opponents.  

In the past I would agree with you, but from what I seen from scrimmages and the game this past Friday. I think you will find this team a lot different.  

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

In the past I would agree with you, but from what I seen from scrimmages and the game this past Friday. I think you will find this team a lot different.  

None of that matters until Watertown shows up and plays TC and not roll over and die like they did last year when TC smack them in the mouth with power run game because Trousdale wasn't a physical team last year but this year they are very physical and TC may have all their players back by then 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

None of that matters until Watertown shows up and plays TC and not roll over and die like they did last year when TC smack them in the mouth with power run game because Trousdale wasn't a physical team last year but this year they are very physical and TC may have all their players back by then 

RTD you are exactly correct, but as I said a couple of weeks ago. If this team plays to it’s capabilities I believe first and second for this region is going to be a lot tighter than people think!  I may be wrong, but we will see in two weeks!

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

RTD you are exactly correct, but as I said a couple of weeks ago. If this team plays to it’s capabilities I believe first and second for this region is going to be a lot tighter than people think!  I may be wrong, but we will see in two weeks!

To be the best you have to beat the best and right now TC can wear that title! 

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I've heard that before. Esp in 2016. That team was gassed against us on that final drive. 

I don't know if h20 was so much gassed ,that was just a smash mouth drive , you guys just lined it up ran it down our throats. That was a great game to watch .. Through all the preseason and now game 1 this team is more talented at the skill positions so many weapons teams can't just focus on price we will see if our line hold up on both sides if they can it could be a special year.