Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

22 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Come on. Stop with all the code talk. Spill it

Word on the street is Peabody just landed a couple of ESPN Top 300 5 star 7th grade recruits from Texas :roflol: I’m joking of course. I don’t want to say because I personally haven’t been able to confirm if what I’ve heard today is 100% true or not so until then, I’ll be beating around the bush :mrgreen:

23 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Word on the street is Peabody just landed a couple of ESPN Top 300 5 star 7th grade recruits from Texas :roflol: I’m joking of course. I don’t want to say because I personally haven’t been able to confirm if what I’ve heard today is 100% true or not so until then, I’ll be beating around the bush :mrgreen:

I to will be on the other side of said bush beating it until I see it come to fruition!!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE REGION 7 STRONG

15 hours ago, peabodypride said:

He's down there wasting away in Margaritaville,while we up her fighting skeeters the size of offensive linemen!!!! I'm jealous!!! Ysotan

There are down sides to being tan. I've been asked for my green card four times in the last six months. Cuban tan with west TN accent. lol We have skeeters, noseeums and the most feared creature on earth....... FIREANTS. So small but all freaking teeth.

21 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Supposedly the rumors are true Pride. Peabody gets their left handed QB back. What a sigh of relief for the Peabody faithful. I’m sure it may take him a week or two to get back into the groove but Trenton should be ecstatic about this news. 

Good for the young man! No one wants to see a kid miss out on the game they love to play because of injuries! 

• Upvote 1