Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

If inner city Memphis smells any hint of fear or indecision they will press the gas pedal and not let up. 

Last year I think we had Memphis Mitchell..a team with no as much size or depth, but we let the dog creep around in the door, and luckily we shut the door but they had 2 drives where the fumbled on the goal line and had a touchdown called back. I know from experience these teams are very scary. My senior year we played BTW we relied so heavily on the Harper kid (QB) and they shut him down with their speed and it took us till the fourth quarter to figure out what we needed to do to win. I can’t remember the final score but it was like 20-16

Alright in true 7 2A fashion it comes down the last game of the regular season to iron it all out !!! Not a single seed is concrete yet for any of the top 5 teams !!!!! There is literally so many scenarios that it absurd to even try to ponder at this point !!! 2 huge region games left ,Tide and Cards,with Tha Ville wanting to knock PHS outta that 1 seed!! And the  Rebels and Pioneers playing the proverbial "In or Out" game !!!! It's been a pleasure to ride this season with its ups and downs with everyone this year !!!!! SLOBBERKNOCKERS 2ND TO NONE !!!

Edited by peabodypride
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Alright in true 7 2A fashion it comes down the last game of the regular season to iron it all out !!! Not a single seed is concrete yet for any of the top 5 teams !!!!! There is literally so many scenarios that it absurd to even try to ponder at this point !!! 2 huge region games left ,Tide and Cards,with Tha Ville wanting to knock PHS outta that 1 seed!! And the  Rebels and Pioneers playing the proverbial "In or Out" game !!!! It's been a pleasure to ride this season with its ups and downs with everyone this year !!!!! SLOBBERKNOCKERS 2ND TO NONE !!!

I found this they are saying this is all the scenarios left. 

50CC21BF-851F-415F-8969-BF7B31C99073.jpeg

Just now, BigEdMo said:

If it is a 3 way tie in the region. They go to overall record to determine the highest seed. After that the 2 remaining go to head to head. A tca win Thursday and a Mckenzie win Friday will mean. Peabody, TCA, Mckenzie then UC. 

Why are y’all playing on Thursday ?