Toilet Bowl Cannon V RBS

Gridiron89

3 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Both teams have young men who have come out, worked hard and knew that wins would be few. To label this game as you did is shameful. These boys deserve respect win or lose. Insulting them accomplishes what?

I meant absolutely no disrespect to any young man who goes out to play this sport, or any coach who gives their time to help those guys get better.

Moving on from that and judging from past scores I say RBS gets one in Woodbury 12-6.

33 minutes ago, Gridiron89 said:

I meant absolutely no disrespect to any young man who goes out to play this sport, or any coach who gives their time to help those guys get better.

Moving on from that and judging from past scores I say RBS gets one in Woodbury 12-6.

Thanks for the man up. I know some of these kids read this and everyone needs to continue to support them. Much better to see them trying to represent their schools than walking the streets looking for trouble. I’m a fan of anyone that plays the game. Best wishes to both teams and all players. Enjoy these times win or lose. You will have memories for many years to come. 

20 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Both teams have young men who have come out, worked hard and knew that wins would be few. To label this game as you did is shameful. These boys deserve respect win or lose. Insulting them accomplishes what?

Agree 100%! It takes more heart for these boys to come out and play than any other teams in Tennessee in my opinion they know what's coming yet they suit up every Friday night all week long they practice hard and to name their game the toilet bowl is ridiculous whether you meant harm or not the topic is there!

I watched RBS at the Trousdale Co jamboree.  They had 16 kids who fought hard the entire 2qtrs.  I have a lot of respect for guys who are gonna play football every Friday night with low numbers and a lot of playing time out of necessity.  I was commenting that I bet that team is close because they know nobody has there back but those few other guys out there with them.  Lot of memories to be made, good luck to them!!

20 hours ago, Gridiron89 said:

Moving on. Thanks. Let's hope for a safe and successful season for these teams. Success doesn't have to only be measured by wins.