Ran into MJGolden bear

Blaze45

2 hours ago, MtJulietVol said:

I've seen this name on here a lot. As an MJ fan, what did he do and where can I read his past posts? It seems like it would be worth my time.

Last year he was quite boastful and a bit cocky... Fans told him that Mt Juliet had been having a good season, but they also had not played a real tough schedule.... he was quick to let everyone know that they would be in the championship round after handly beating riverdale... It got ugly from there and he really ran his mouth....and by the end of it all he swore if Mt Juliet lost he would never be on again and would delete his account... so a little crow to eat... 

6 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Last year he was quite boastful and a bit cocky... Fans told him that Mt Juliet had been having a good season, but they also had not played a real tough schedule.... he was quick to let everyone know that they would be in the championship round after handly beating riverdale... It got ugly from there and he really ran his mouth....and by the end of it all he swore if Mt Juliet lost he would never be on again and would delete his account... so a little crow to eat... 

Thanks, that's pretty good. I may try and find those to see if I can go back and read to see if I can figure out who it is and if I know him in real life, just for my own knowledge.

Edited by MtJulietVol

4 minutes ago, MtJulietVol said:

Thanks, that's pretty good. I may try and find those to see if I can go back and read to see if I can figure out who it is and if I know him in real life, just for my own knowledge.

go to the 7th page on Coacht 5a-6a football board.. Riverdale @Mt Mt Juliet thread... and read that thread... it will take a while... but it is some funny stuff. 

Edited by Blaze45

3 hours ago, MtJulietVol said:

I've seen this name on here a lot. As an MJ fan, what did he do and where can I read his past posts? It seems like it would be worth my time.

He was the most loyal,Cocky,Future telling Golden bear you will ever meet LOL...also welcome to the T

Edited by FBfan26

29 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

go to the 7th page on Coacht 5a-6a football board.. Riverdale @Mt Mt Juliet thread... and read that thread... it will take a while... but it is some funny stuff. 

I just read the first 23 pages..  I may go back later and finish. Did he ever come back and say anything? I got to the point of the game ending and everyone talking about him eating crow, haha. I don't know if I can read much more because that night royally sucked.

54 minutes ago, MtJulietVol said:

I just read the first 23 pages..  I may go back later and finish. Did he ever come back and say anything? I got to the point of the game ending and everyone talking about him eating crow, haha. I don't know if I can read much more because that night royally sucked.

Nope...I think that was all anyone was hoping for... come back on say...ok you guys got me, but we still had a heck of a season... but no go