Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

17 minutes ago, fan91 said:

I think they come out flat and I think Waverly made better adjustment at half time. You beat a team that bad in the first half and they usually quit but not  Waverly. They came out and felt like they could win the game that’s good coaching in my book.

Thanks,you know it's hard to tell the eb and flow of the game without seeing  it !

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Cornersville is good. How good we don't know because y'all play such a cupcake schedule. Get out of your comfort zone and play somebody. Your fans deserve better! Huntingdon if we make it will be Yalls first game to have to get up for.

The only way these 2 teams will meet is in the 3rd round of the playoffs.  So you are saying that whoever comes out of Region 6 that Cville would have to play and hopefully beat to make it to the 3rd are not worth getting up for.  So what you are really saying is that Huntingdon plays in a cupcake region that gives them an automatic bye to the 3rd round.

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

I do have a question for the folks that can give a educated answer! Did Huntington let up in second half? Was game in hand and they pulled some starters? I ask simply because of the score tightening  toward the end,don't get me wrong still a solid whoopin but big difference in first half score!

Let up ? Man I didn't take a deep breath till about 2 min left. If we had let up just a little Waverly would have caught us. I think stopping Waverly on their first series kinda put them in shock for most of the 1st quarter. Mustangs went up 21-0 before you could blink before Waverly settled down. Even game from then on. You put up 42 points on the Mustang defense you got my respect. Mustangs are a deep 1a team. We substituted a lot. You better have some depth when you play the Tigers passing game. Seemed like the game lasted all night.