#1 Greeneville Vs MoWest

DevilMan03

West my be another easy scheduled teams for Greeneville and you do have your share of Mercy rule teams. This will also help keep you 1st string stats high for the media. And who knows West might just be a Cinderella. I actually do not know who is coaching west this year. Be good to know. Had some good friend in my very young years that I thought were coaching at one time..Cobb

Anyway good luck and stay healthy on both sides.

2 hours ago, KEV-O said:

First shots fired I see...

Going to be lots of tears shed over points this season, still crying in Kingsport. But we all know it has to be this way sometimes if you are on the Eastern side of the state. Good teams get no respect otherwise. The Devils will mercy rule a few more I am sure, just hope its the right ones. DB is way down after seeing what happened the other night, Oak Ridge will do the same with them or worse.

55 minutes ago, ReadOption said:

Going to be lots of tears shed over points this season, still crying in Kingsport. But we all know it has to be this way sometimes if you are on the Eastern side of the state. Good teams get no respect otherwise. The Devils will mercy rule a few more I am sure, just hope its the right ones. DB is way down after seeing what happened the other night, Oak Ridge will do the same with them or worse.

Everyone I've talked to here in Kingsport is just saying it could have been 70 to nothing.Nothing but respect for the team Greeneville brought up here.Yes this is also the worst DB team I've seen personally and it's a long way until the end of their season.They will win some games and should get better but a team like  Alcoa might make for another ugly night down the road.

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

West my be another easy scheduled teams for Greeneville and you do have your share of Mercy rule teams. This will also help keep you 1st string stats high for the media. And who knows West might just be a Cinderella. I actually do not know who is coaching west this year. Be good to know. Had some good friend in my very young years that I thought were coaching at one time..Cobb

Anyway good luck and stay healthy on both sides.

I don't know if Mo. West is up or down this year....but let's not forget that they are a 6A school.  It wasn't that long ago that Greeneville and Mo. West was one of the best matchups in East TN.  Greeneville is loaded with as much talent as they've ever had, but it is kind of silly to talk about a 4A school "padding stats" against a 6A squad.  Greeneville's kids work their tails off all year so they can go perform and be the best team they can be.  But it seems like unless they hand the ball off every time and milk the clock, people say they are "padding stats" and running up the score.  The QB and nearly every skill guy are going to play on Saturdays, so yeah they should be dominant against most teams.

Here is the big RUMOR I've heard atleast three times today in Kingsport.DB is going after our coach after this season. I've said to everyone that's said it.Wish coach Ballard would have came to Kingsport 15 years ago  but now I'm very happy with where he is at and hope Greeneville does whatever they need to do to keep him happy..................