Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

23 minutes ago, Compton said:

Stars this is my 2nd profile, you nailed it last season you were correct, I was also scrapmeat in 2014, just for the sh vs maryville thread. All this Drew and sweetscience and others you think I am I have no clue who they are 

LOL.....AJB ewe ere tha seccund purson two clame scrappie....Nice try tho....:popcorneater:

What a great game. I see why Oakland was highly rated. They are big,fast and physical.  For Maryville I thought both Quarterbacks played well. Tee Hodge and Bryson  Teffeteller ran hard. Loved the Wildcat package with Tee.  AJ Davis made 2 mistakes but made up big time for it on last drive. Glad he is a Rebel. 

What was really great is the play of the defense.  DL held their own with a great oline from Oakland.  Secondary played well. Kimble made a great hit on that 1 play. Carter Harris made awesome play running down Mookie Wilson.  What really stood out was linebacker play. Seth Orren was his usually reliable self. Matthew Brooks played well but the star of the defense was Mason Shelton. Mason Shelton is a star. Big,Fast and Physical.  He is best linebacker not named TD Blackmon Maryville has had in awhile. 17 tackles Mason had. He was all over the field.

I feel good about the defense. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Compton said:

Hey there's this thing called the bible that's way more important than scoring TDs and if I'm mistaken it said all men are created equal. I would like 2 read it with you so you can point out where you are so much better than the next person.

You can always tell when someone , especially a female is losing an arguement ...they pull out the past or the Bible. 

No offense RW87

6 hours ago, REBELRON said:

What a great game. I see why Oakland was highly rated. They are big,fast and physical.  For Maryville I thought both Quarterbacks played well. Tee Hodge and Bryson  Teffeteller ran hard. Loved the Wildcat package with Tee.  AJ Davis made 2 mistakes but made up big time for it on last drive. Glad he is a Rebel. 

What was really great is the play of the defense.  DL held their own with a great oline from Oakland.  Secondary played well. Kimble made a great hit on that 1 play. Carter Harris made awesome play running down Mookie Wilson.  What really stood out was linebacker play. Seth Orren was his usually reliable self. Matthew Brooks played well but the star of the defense was Mason Shelton. Mason Shelton is a star. Big,Fast and Physical.  He is best linebacker not named TD Blackmon Maryville has had in awhile. 17 tackles Mason had. He was all over the field.

I feel good about the defense. 

Thats a short list

• CoachT locked this topic