Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

Awesome game last night!! Still can't believe some murvil fans were leaving with 3 minutes to go and 3 timeouts left??????!!!!! C'mon man!!!!! 

The Patriots should have made their OC & HC walk back to the 'boro!!! Pitiful!!!! 

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way-gotta think we'll see y'all again in the semis. 

Edited by coachspanky

7 minutes ago, coachspanky said:

Awesome game last night!! Still can't believe some murvil fans were leaving with 3 minutes to go and 3 timeouts left??????!!!!! C'mon man!!!!! 

The Patriots should have made their OC & HC walk back to the 'boro!!! Pitiful!!!! 

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way-gotta think we'll see y'all again in the semis. 

Did you get any cookies?

7 minutes ago, coachspanky said:

Spanky I saw a lot of people leave one of the best comebacks I've ever seen last night. That was an awesome drive without our best player in the game the last series.  I personally didn't think we really had much of a chance last night going into the game because of all the returning talent Oakland had plus some great transfers.  The one thing I really like about these kids is that their not intimidated by anyone so you can take all that hype and throw it out the window. I think they may have showed a lot of people across the state last night this team is for real. Even with that cockamamie call down on the sidelines last night someone dug out of their hind end should of showed Oakland crap happens to us like it did to them last year.

46 minutes ago, coachspanky said:

Spank it was good to see ya

I bit a few fellow MARYVILLE fans in the butt early yesterday due to their negativity.  Too many espn watchers out there that arent in tune and believe everything they hear in the media. I told them that it really didnt matter what we think it only matters what the boys think and they thought that they were going outnto prove everybody wrong. Coaches done a great job prepn these guys. 

• CoachT locked this topic