Henry County vs Beech @ APSU

HCBigRed

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

Hope we have a better night running the ball than we did against Haywood. We failed to eclipse even 100 yards. Don't know how good Beech's DB's are, but I don't want us to have to put that much on our QB every week. 

Me 2 but that defense of Haywood is for real. Not sure we will face a team any better on defense than Haywood. I believe we found a lot that 2nd half in the running game. Jemarcus Johnson will run some dudes over to gain yards. Not to mention am I the only one that saw that grown man run by Jayln Foster??? That kid was in beast mode that run.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, gbrpats said:

Me 2 but that defense of Haywood is for real. Not sure we will face a team any better on defense than Haywood. I believe we found a lot that 2nd half in the running game. Jemarcus Johnson will run some dudes over to gain yards. Not to mention am I the only one that saw that grown man run by Jayln Foster??? That kid was in beast mode that run.

Yeah we definitely picked up some steam in the 4th quarter. Hopefully it carries over.  

After careful thought about this one I see it turning out like this. Now don't expect me to get it right on the money like last weeks closing second score by HC. Lol. I see it being a hard fought game but I believe HC will just have to much balance on offense. Passing game will show up and so will the running game. HC takes the win after pulling away in the 4th.  

HC - 35

Beech - 21

I think this is the best time to get Beech.  They came off a decent win and are still trying to find themselves.  Henry Co is a top test for anybody.  I think the Patriots will be a little too much to handle which may not be the case in 8 weeks.  Crabtree will have those boys playing really good come playoff time.  

The YANKER is here!!!  The YANKER is here!!!  This game is an easy one to pick after HC beat a great Haywood team and Beech beat a poor WC team. Beech is only fair and this is the best HC team in years. Henrylanders have no fear....your YANKER is here. The score will not be close.......HC 35 - Beech 7!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  LONG LIVE THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Yanker said:

The YANKER is here!!!  The YANKER is here!!!  This game is an easy one to pick after HC beat a great Haywood team and Beech beat a poor WC team. Beech is only fair and this is the best HC team in years. Henrylanders have no fear....your YANKER is here. The score will not be close.......HC 35 - Beech 7!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  LONG LIVE THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

Good morning, Yanker. I was about to  worry  about the tardiness of your weekly prediction and was relieved to finally see it though I think it a bit over ambitious. I dare not call your ability to predict as inept ( I learned that lesson long ago )

GO BIG RED

On 8/21/2018 at 10:01 PM, gbrpats said:

They have a great QB. Two of the best RB's in all of Clarksville. Some good receivers and one receiver is a basketball star at NE. Their defense is going to be very good as well. Just going to be a tough team this year. 

I'll take my chances playing football against basketball stars. Northeast is close enough to Kentucky to be considered basketball territory. But, back to the real matter at hand, Beech. I haven't seen them personally, but it sounds like somewhat of a rebuilding mode for the Bucs. However, good programs never rebuild totally and Beech is no doubt a good program. That being said, I'm not predicting a shutout this week, (although if the weather predictors could possibly be right for once in their lives, I may have been closer), I feel this will be a nail biter with HC's experience prevailing...HC 24 Beech 19