DB BAND VS. OAK RIDGE FOOTBALL

WaCoJaCo

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are talking to a very longtime band director in TN. There are many better. They are good and have a lot to be proud of. But not the best. 

Being a longtime band director in TN doesn't give you authority over which band has impressed me the most.  WV's band is the best I've seen perform over the last few years, and I've seen plenty.

4 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Being a longtime band director in TN doesn't give you authority over which band has impressed me the most.  WV's band is the best I've seen perform over the last few years, and I've seen plenty.

Your right. It doesn’t give me authority to say which has impressed you the most. But that is not what you said. You said they were the best. And I am very well qualified to speak on that. 

16 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I know GC told his players several yeas ago to stay off of CoachT.  Kinda' looks like he wasn't taking his own advice. I wonder what his screen name is on here. Your theory is a good one about team improving from week one to week two. Except wouldn't that be true for Oak Ridge also. Makes it a wash.

Never know who it might beImage result for worst enimy