Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Well, I have been following Tyner for 30 years(since the mid 80's) and I don't remember Trousdale being on the schedule. The only time we would have played is in the playoffs. 

Tyner used to be in the old 3A; we played Melrose in 1996 and lost in the championship game. 1997 was our first year in 2A and we beat Union City for the Gold Ball. 

Was Trousdale ever in 3A??

Yes I believe in like 2000-2004? 

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Which players are you referring to, since you are so confident?

Who really cares to be honest. Let’s just talk about the game. Two good teams early in season. Big region game but a win or loss for either team will not decide seasons fate. Look forward to a great high school football game. I had to miss the FC/TC game but I will be there Friday night and look forward to a great atmosphere.

51 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Which players are you referring to, since you are so confident?

I’m not here to blame kids or parents, behavior like that is beneath us both and I would hope that you agree.

i’m speaking about the powers, that be, facilitating and the t$$aa that turns a blind eye to such practices.

we should all, collectively, be above such things and I’d hope that you would agree to that as well.

Edited by snoball5278

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

I’m not here to blame kids or parents, behavior like that is beneath us both and I would hope that you agree.

i’m speaking about the powers, that be, facilitating and the t$$aa that turns a blind eye to such practices.

we should all, collectively, be above such things and I’d hope that you would agree to that as well.

I do agree, but your comment came off as something different. I get you are saying now though.

4 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

They didnt play then because TC was in 3A for 4 years but that was in the early 2000s but I went to all those games they played against the Austin East-Fulton region.

Wouldn't it be great if Tyner,Marion,Boyd all could be scheduled a Home and home regular season series meet Occasionally for Trousdale and Watertown. Kinda like Oakland and Maryville 

Edited by statnerd

17 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to see Watertown play this year in person just a little on film. But I did get to see The Trousdale and Lebanon game from Lebanon’s side line as I was work with the medical staff and the Trousdale and Friendship game. So here is my take on this game from what I’ve seen. Trousdale and Watertown are very good teams. Trousdale is extremely fast on both sides of the ball, very physical also. They have an excellent ground game no surprise and can throw it if they need to but rest assure you we are going to have to stop the Run! From what little I’ve seen on film and have been told Watertown has a good Run &  passing game very balanced and so far only allowed 15 points on D. And no one wants Watertown to win as bad as I do, my son played for WHS and my Nephew plays for WHS along with a few Friends kids play for WHS. But I’m not going over look the fact that Yes Trousdale is battle tested, wins against 5A Gallatin, D2 Class1a Friendship, and going toe 2 toe with a very good 6A Lebanon to me that says a lot about how good Trousdale is !  Sorry if I rub anyone in Watertown the wrong way , but yes I believe Trousdale is going to be strongest opponent we will face this year. IMO we will have to stop the run and score with the passing game. See you on the creek bank, Go Tigers. 

Gallatin isn't the same Gallatin, Community Growth has hurt them alot