Moore County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

thanks. your old guys, new guys, medium guys. none of em beat us. 

I was on a Cornersville team that beat Forrest in 96. They thought they were gonna come down to frog bottom and put a beating on us.....didnt happen. Instead they left with an L and some hurt feelings.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, cornerback10 said:

Look forward to the rematch. We’re not wearing glass slippers this year. We have on combat boots. 

You got beat like a red headed step child last year and you are done wanting a rematch.....if you all are still running that youth football offense then may god have mercy on your soul if we get the chance to meet you all in state again

20 minutes ago, muskox said:

You got beat like a red headed step child last year and you are done wanting a rematch.....if you all are still running that youth football offense then may god have mercy on your soul if we get the chance to meet you all in state again

Duh....Our goal is to get back to championship game just as yours was last year after you got beat like a red headed step child the previous year. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I was on a Cornersville team that beat Forrest in 96. They thought they were gonna come down to frog bottom and put a beating on us.....didnt happen. Instead they left with an L and some hurt feelings.

I was on the MC teams that always beat Cornersville and Forrest. Lol. Even the 96 squad that went to Cornersville on your homecoming and left with a W. 40-8 I believe it was. Should be a decent game Friday night though. MC is a better team this year as long as they stay healthy.