Moore County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

On 9/1/2018 at 9:29 PM, Jobres76 said:

I know you like to talk and such and I am sure you know as well as I do that coach has the best interest in mind for all of these guys. Besides, why not let the starters rest and be fresh and healthy if and when we get to the playoffs. Yes I am more confident with the when than the if. It also gives the upcoming players a chance to get live game action because if they don't, once these workhorses that are the senior class are gone, we won't have much in the way of experience. BTW I am a parent of a player on the team. Love all of these guys and what they do and will do so don't think this is someone from the outside looking in.

Going to have to strongly disagree. If this coaching staff cared about the boys, they’d let some of these games stay within 2 TD’s. I’m not driving all the way from Smyrna, Tennessee to watch a game end in 2 hours. Does the coaching staff care about the fans? Do they care about the players? I have my doubts after the performance put up by the Bulldogs in the first 3 games. I hope to see some closer games/losses from here on out. That’s what I’m used to.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:18 AM, cornerback10 said:

Going to have to strongly disagree. If this coaching staff cared about the boys, they’d let some of these games stay within 2 TD’s. I’m not driving all the way from Smyrna, Tennessee to watch a game end in 2 hours. Does the coaching staff care about the fans? Do they care about the players? I have my doubts after the performance put up by the Bulldogs in the first 3 games. I hope to see some closer games/losses from here on out. That’s what I’m used to.

Lmao love it  the problem is these boys don't like to lose or even being close to it I would like to know there win / loss from 4 yrs old to now  there is some coacht people that will know the record  most of there losses came there freshman year when that's about all that started was freshman 

On September 3, 2018 at 12:18 AM, cornerback10 said:

Really ain't none of my business but I come from a program that's basically always good. I think y'all need to play a tougher schedule. Your program has come a long way and your ready to play teams like Columbia Academy or other competitive teams around you. It's not so hard to have a few years of good teams what's hard is maintaining that momentum. I'm an old guy played at Huntingdon in the 60's. For the decade 1960 thru 1969 our record was 85-14-4 with 90% of our games aga isn't school larger than us. You have the opportunity to build a sustained program. Playing a tough schedule will streghten your teams and the fans will love it.

56 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Really ain't none of my business but I come from a program that's basically always good. I think y'all need to play a tougher schedule. Your program has come a long way and your ready to play teams like Columbia Academy or other competitive teams around you. It's not so hard to have a few years of good teams what's hard is maintaining that momentum. I'm an old guy played at Huntingdon in the 60's. For the decade 1960 thru 1969 our record was 85-14-4 with 90% of our games aga isn't school larger than us. You have the opportunity to build a sustained program. Playing a tough schedule will streghten your teams and the fans will love it.

Eagleville is our toughest non region game on our schedule. Success gives you confidence to schedule better teams to push your team. Also leaser teams will not play you. With a new 2year schedule beginning in 2019, I am sure this will be addressed by the Dawgs.

20 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I agree with your statement but with the realignment that happened a couple of years ago, the teams that the Dawgs are playing now just happened to be who they ended up with.  There for the longest time, Cornersville used to play Wayne County and Columbia Academy every year.  I do believe that because of the years that Cornersville has struggled, the success your seeing now is paying dividends for those years of being the homecoming team that everyone scheduled.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rnorris92 said:

I agree with your statement but with the realignment that happened a couple of years ago, the teams that the Dawgs are playing now just happened to be who they ended up with.  There for the longest time, Cornersville used to play Wayne County and Columbia Academy every year.  I do believe that because of the years that Cornersville has struggled, the success your seeing now is paying dividends for those years of being the homecoming team that everyone scheduled.  

That’s the truth right there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1