Happy Valley at Hampton

uknoit2

1 hour ago, Kickersdad said:

Your Dawgs go after for 4 quarters uknoit2. Snaps over punter's didnt do us any favors. Met your kicker, wonderful young man and kicker. Met unkolittle as well. You did good brother, fine young man. 

You’re a class act Kicker. Glad I got to meet you tonight! Thank you I appreciate that.

great bunch of young men were on that field tonight. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kickersdad said:

Your Dawgs go after for 4 quarters uknoit2. Snaps over punter's didnt do us any favors. Met your kicker, wonderful young man and kicker. Met unkolittle as well. You did good brother, fine young man. 

They're learning to play. May take a play off here and there tho. The more effort learned, the better they'll  become.

Our kicker and the rest of these freshmen should be fun to watch next few years coming....Had a few on the field tonight. My youngest got to play a bit after returning from injury too. And thanks for the compliment, hes a dandy.

Your kicker grows another foot and snaps wont be a problem :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, UKnoLittle said:

You’re a class act Kicker. Glad I got to meet you tonight! Thank you I appreciate that.

great bunch of young men were on that field tonight. 

I'll tell you what I like, going back many years....Win or lose, no matter how big the game, we shake hands and go on. 

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

They're learning to play. May take a play off here and there tho. The more effort learned, the better they'll  become.

Our kicker and the rest of these freshmen should be fun to watch next few years coming....Had a few on the field tonight. My youngest got to play a bit after returning from injury too. And thanks for the compliment, hes a dandy.

Your kicker grows another foot and snaps wont be a problem :roflolk:

He said he was looking for someone to throw it to after that first snap. Glad he didn't throw it to a dawg!