AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

22 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah that makes me worried. We did not do well against Howard so therefore Greeneville mercy rules AC. Or geeze people are scoring points on us wow. When the Mavs hit the Home field November 16 approximately 9:30pm est you will be asking yourself what the help happened. We were the best in the nation; the greatest team that Greeneville has ever had. This is when you might want to consider burning that statue of Ballard in your bedroom. LOL haha the Mavs got this!

mavs, im not positive on this, but im pretty sure the TSSAA wont make us play elizabethon in clinton on nov. 16th

On 10/9/2018 at 4:23 PM, DevilMan03 said:

You’ll be thinking what happened after you watch Greeneville beat Betsy for the second time on tv and the cows are at home in the pasture field why Gillium holds his letterman jacket crying saying I LOVE YOU CAINE BALLARD

See this just shows that your an amateur DevilMan. You need to get caught up on last name corrected spelling of AC Head coach.....It is spelled Gillum not Gillium You may have been talking about another coach some other team if so I apologise. LOL :) I get to make fun now especially when others are educating me on hillbilly English LOL :)

1 hour ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

See this just shows that your an amateur DevilMan. You need to get caught up on last name corrected spelling of AC Head coach.....It is spelled Gillum not Gillium You may have been talking about another coach some other team if so I apologise. LOL :) I get to make fun now especially when others are educating me on hillbilly English LOL :)

Aka COWSinflight 

I am still stuck on how AC adds in there schedule as hosting Elizabethton in round 2 then Greeneville in round 3 yet it ends there. If I was going to be that darn bold I would have went ahead and added it on out to the state championship geez.  I do Have this overwhelming feeling that they will play neither of us. 

Greeneville and AC may very well meet in the 3rd round in the playoffs...but something tells me that Mr. Irony is going to rear its head and the matchup wont even happen.  It is not like the game is locked in on the schedule; a lot of pieces have to fall into place in order for 2 certain teams to meet in the 3rd round of the playoffs.  The biggest irony of the football season will be 50+ pages of talk/hype/predictions for a game that never even occurs (we currently are sitting at 37 pages!)!!     

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

Greeneville and AC may very well meet in the 3rd round in the playoffs...but something tells me that Mr. Irony is going to rear its head and the matchup wont even happen.  It is not like the game is locked in on the schedule; a lot of pieces have to fall into place in order for 2 certain teams to meet in the 3rd round of the playoffs.  The biggest irony of the football season will be 50+ pages of talk/hype/predictions for a game that never even occurs (we currently are sitting at 37 pages!)!!     

It will not happen. AC will not play either Elizabethton or Greeneville. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the Mavericks on another Great Win....Go Mavericks...on the road to state! Not long now and Rocky Top will be playing! Good ole Rocky Top! I can only imagine the end of the Greeneville hype and fall from Grace walking off the AC field with helmet in hand heads down and yeah fireworks will still be going off and the band playing "We are the Champions" this has happened before and CCHS did not appreciate it neither will DevilMan! Haha all the way to state!