South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

mc wont sniff 14.  probably negative yards rushing, heck they are starting 5 yards back in the great new offense.  Sp will be in the backfield before we get the ball.  By the way, there are only 3 mc posters anyway.  sp scored 56 last year, they will definitely match that.  More later from me, man how can I stretch it out for a week.....lol

Sadly I agree with you once again... Its not gonna be pretty

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You should just see if you can sleep in that Sherrill man’s press box the night before so maybe they don’t see you come Friday to even charge you.  

There is Fort Knox security in place at the press box. Armed guard that checks you press box picture ID and hidden cameras outside and inside that have a live feed to several phones of police and administrators. Roy might be able to slip in but he and his goat will be recorded and would be shown on a big screen as a fundraiser. 

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Will the real Roy please stand up. Cherokee Roy is an imposter sent down to spy on our team. Proof is in the writing. Read closely, pay attention to grammar and punctuation. Or maybe this is the what he has become after his months in captivity without fudge rounds, Ronnie’s RedEye and Murphy’s pole. 

Thought the same thing about his first post when he came back. Not Roy. 

14 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Thought the same thing about his first post when he came back. Not Roy. 

Maybe the real Roy Dillard is already in that Sherrill man’s pressbox helping every game.  Hmmm!  

Maybe Roy is like Negan on the Walking Dead with all his followers.  They all claim, “ I AM NEGAN”.   Maybe there is more than one Roy this whole time.  Hmmm!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Maybe the real Roy Dillard is already in that Sherrill man’s pressbox helping every game.  Hmmm!  

Maybe Roy is like Negan on the Walking Dead with all his followers.  They all claim, “ I AM NEGAN”.   Maybe there is more than one Roy this whole time.  Hmmm!

Pirate mike what kind of mess is this? I couldnt even get in Griders stadium last night much less in that Sherrill mans press box.  I garuntee you im gonna try to scrape up enough pennies this week to watch our boys play that Mathis man. You think im joking but im not.