South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you big guy. I can’t spin this any way. 

I'll attempt. The Pirates could easily be without 3, 2 way starters for the game. If the bozo refs throw flags like they did tonight again and you throw in a couple turnovers then....who knows?

That being said...Coach Grider will show no mercy I'm sure. Wasn't it last year at Jasper when our coaches were not allowed up in the box?

• Upvote 1

Will the real Roy please stand up. Cherokee Roy is an imposter sent down to spy on our team. Proof is in the writing. Read closely, pay attention to grammar and punctuation. Or maybe this is the what he has become after his months in captivity without fudge rounds, Ronnie’s RedEye and Murphy’s pole. 

Edited by piratetom

34 minutes ago, sportman said:

A better crowd anyways but SP way to strong for Jasper. SP about 50 to 14.

mc wont sniff 14.  probably negative yards rushing, heck they are starting 5 yards back in the great new offense.  Sp will be in the backfield before we get the ball.  By the way, there are only 3 mc posters anyway.  sp scored 56 last year, they will definitely match that.  More later from me, man how can I stretch it out for a week.....lol

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

mc wont sniff 14.  probably negative yards rushing, heck they are starting 5 yards back in the great new offense.  Sp will be in the backfield before we get the ball.  By the way, there are only 3 mc posters anyway.  sp scored 56 last year, they will definitely match that.  More later from me, man how can I stretch it out for a week.....lol

I’m surprised they are looking like they look. I thought they would be better than this in 2018.