South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you of our latest attack by the Creek Panthers this past Friday on our precious homeland.  You'll be pleased to know our defenses were strong and were well prepared.  Our offensive prowess was highlighted by an aerial assault with a steady ground attack. The Captain's cannon was bursting in air as the Creek Panthers were declawed and sent back up the river bank. As I turn my spyglass to Captain Victory's next campaign I see Captain Fear Beard readying his Warriors for what can only be described as the worlds greatest rivalry.  Captain Victory will be going for his 200th career campaign win.  Sweet Mother of mine, have no fear for we have nothing to fear.  We have Captain Victory at the helm and we are his Band of Pirates.-

Sergeant Southtowner 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Where is the Madness. Guess I need to go looking for him

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Hello. Hello. Any Jasper people out there

Old Pirate says the kinfolkes is obviously Not happy with the Warrior coach & changes made. OP was hopeful they’d come out and play but recon theys knows, “It’s Coming” 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Mustang Tom you are full of mess.  You fellars should have come found ole RD.  Them greenback people had ole RD held hostage.  I garuntee you they done give my goat to that Rankin man.  You think im joking but im not.

Glad you are free Cherokee Roy. I’m sure you got several years worth of those rectal exams while in captivity. Btw, I’ll buy your ticket into Griders stadium Friday night. Meet me at Harvey’s Pirate, not Ronnie’s Red Eye.

6 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Glad you are free Cherokee Roy. I’m sure you got several years worth of those rectal exams while in captivity. Btw, I’ll buy your ticket into Griders stadium Friday night. Meet me at Harvey’s Pirate, not Ronnie’s Red Eye.

You know he prefers Ronnie’s Red Eye over Harvey’s. You may try and lure him down with some red bull and fudge rounds possibly! :roflol:

8 hours ago, piratetom said:

I garuntee you are still Cherokee Tom.  I was in greenback but not cause I wanted to be.  I thought I saw Pegleg fly over one day.  As bad as I would hated to im afraid id jumped on that plane and took my chances.  You think im joking but im not. 

Let me ask you a question.  That man at Ronnies red eye told me Grider was giving away some free tickets that included snacks to sit in that Sherrill mans press box when our boys play that Mathis man.  What kind of mess is this? I wonder if Grider would give me one? I have been real mad at Grider before but I wouldnt be if he would give me a ticket.    Where are those other jasper coaches going to sit so they can watch their boys? I aint joking either.

Old Pirate says the puke purple wearing kinfolkes deserve some credit. Last year our coaches were not allowed in that Mathis man’s press box. Well dad Burnit, rumor is The Captain got a great idea from that. The Captain got his press box refurbished and decided to raise some money from the sale of chances for the winner to be granted the opportunity to sit where few get to sit. The ticket winner, Mrs Jim Dunwoody will be sitting in the opposing coaches box come Jasper earholing time Friday night. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

13 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

With how this season has started and with what they're facing over the next three weeks, I'd say them Jasper folk is pretty deep in the jug by now.

Blurry_bottle.gif

MT, Old Pirate says the kinfolkes knowds “It’s Coming” fer a spell. That’s why theys gone subterranean. Recon theys got some communication thou, theys done looking fer a bargain on a moving van!  Figure coacht fellers knowds of the merry go round that comes around the jail house ever view years!!

Edited by OLD PIRATE