Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

On 9/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Congrats to Alcoa on a well played game. We had our chance three different times late in the game and came away empty. Alcoa has a great line on both sides of the ball and plenty of depth which I already knew coming into this one. I was surprised how good the backs were. I'm sure it feels great to get the monkey off your back from across town finally. I do hope Alcoa is the number one team in the ratings next week because they deserve to be. Again congrats for a well played game.

Thanks my friend

On 9/8/2018 at 9:12 AM, scots50 said:

The RBs, QBs and WRs will get all the credit, but the Alcoa OL dominated all night. The gap between these rivals has been gradually closing for the last few years and I do not think this game will be an instant W for the Rebels in the next few years. As with last night, turnovers will be the one element that  will determine who wins this game over the next few years. Most importantly, despite the intense rivalry, both teams showed tremendous class on the field and that speaks volumes for our combined communities, players, and coaching staffs. Granted, we both have our extreme exceptions to this statement. This is the only Friday night I do not cheer for the Rebels and look forward to seeing the Rebels in CookVegas this December.  Congrats to both teams for one of the best games I have ever watched. 

Yes sir!!!

On 9/7/2018 at 11:57 PM, GREYRIDERx said:

Great game tornados. It was as billed , good football on both sides. Now its back to work

Btw , we have some sophs too and they are itchin to mix it up. We'll see ya next year. 

Wishing for injury free season for all and gold for Christmas 

Thanks GreyRider. Betting on the rebs to be holding a gold ball trophy after the 15th game. 

Fridays game made both teams better.

12 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Classy as always my friend. Thanks for being great hosts and letting our kids and parents enjoy being on the field after the game

You’re welcome Buddy!! As far as I know we’ve never closed our field. We aren’t Hardin Valley lol! Fans are always welcomed as long as you don’t put up a Teepee and build a fire on it. (Yes that happpened...briefly)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You’re welcome Buddy!! As far as I know we’ve never closed our field. We aren’t Hardin Valley lol! Fans are always welcomed as long as you don’t put up a Teepee and build a fire on it. (Yes that happpened...briefly)

I did want to come tailgate with you guys, but after I got my seat they wouldn't let me go back out without buying a ticket........<sigh>