Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

Just now, pepvol said:

You guys having fun it looks like ! Enjoy it ... Alcoa is the Real Deal ... Very obvious that the Alcoa Offense under Maryville Boy David Sweetland is looking very diversified ... Alcoa line whipped Maryville on both lines of scrimmage too . The Defensive Coordinator .... also a Murvil boy , had the defense playing inspired ball no doubt . Maryville made way too many mistakes to win the game and it was amazing that Maryville had a chance to win but turnovers kept coming at the worst times possible . Enjoy your night Compton , I'd much rather lose with Class , than win and act like an idiot . Maryville still has a chance to win State , just like in 2010 when Alcoa beat us , and yes , us Maryville guys were there pulling for Alcoa to win it all that year too , just like every year . 

I don't care who we play , I think predicting scores in high school is silly , and any Maryville fan who didn't think this would be a tough game ... well I guess I don't have to say anything else really . You'll never in all my years on here find me predicting a score or a win before the game , guess I'm just Old School . Good Luck to Alcoa the rest of the way ... I think they'll definitely have a 15-0 season , and I hope we can meet you guys down in Cookeville ... now Maryville can get back to work , and try to improve where they need to , you fellers have a good night , It was an Awesome game and Ol Pepvol better get his Butt to sleep , 430am comes pretty dang early !! lol 

Thanks pepvol!!!

• Like 1

Congrats to Alcoa on a well played game. We had our chance three different times late in the game and came away empty. Alcoa has a great line on both sides of the ball and plenty of depth which I already knew coming into this one. I was surprised how good the backs were. I'm sure it feels great to get the monkey off your back from across town finally. I do hope Alcoa is the number one team in the ratings next week because they deserve to be. Again congrats for a well played game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, pepvol said:

You guys having fun it looks like ! Enjoy it ... Alcoa is the Real Deal ... Very obvious that the Alcoa Offense under Maryville Boy David Sweetland is looking very diversified ... Alcoa line whipped Maryville on both lines of scrimmage too . The Defensive Coordinator .... also a Murvil boy , had the defense playing inspired ball no doubt . Maryville made way too many mistakes to win the game and it was amazing that Maryville had a chance to win but turnovers kept coming at the worst times possible . Enjoy your night Compton , I'd much rather lose with Class , than win and act like an idiot . Maryville still has a chance to win State , just like in 2010 when Alcoa beat us , and yes , us Maryville guys were there pulling for Alcoa to win it all that year too , just like every year . 

I don't care who we play , I think predicting scores in high school is silly , and any Maryville fan who didn't think this would be a tough game ... well I guess I don't have to say anything else really . You'll never in all my years on here find me predicting a score or a win before the game , guess I'm just Old School . Good Luck to Alcoa the rest of the way ... I think they'll definitely have a 15-0 season , and I hope we can meet you guys down in Cookeville ... now Maryville can get back to work , and try to improve where they need to , you fellers have a good night , It was an Awesome game and Ol Pepvol better get his Butt to sleep , 430am comes pretty dang early !! lol 

Classy Pepvol!

Best of to the Rebels!