Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

Game day for what once was one of the biggest rivalries in TN. Alco/Murvil. Two big time TN football programs.  A whole bunch of state titles. The blount county championship is on the line tonight and a lifetime of bragging rights for some seniors. Most importantly, the pecking order of local recruiting rides on this game. EVERYBODY says alco is goooood this year, and this could be a loss for murvil. Alco is good every year, so is murvil. Murvil appears bigger and faster this year than in the past, maybe alco is as well. It's hard to bet against murvil in this one at home when they may have the best two athletes on the field tonight. Alco is 4-21 in the last 25 meetings. Will the purple/silver have enough or is it ALOT of wishful thinking?

MURVIL HIGH IS THE WINNING TEAM! ALCO MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE LOSING TEAM! JUST BLAME IT ON THE REFEREES! 22-4 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Good luck to all the players tonight. I look forward to a competitive, injury-free game.:thumb:

2 minutes ago, strongx said:

Game day for what once was one of the biggest rivalries in TN. Alco/Murvil. Two big time TN football programs.  A whole bunch of state titles. The blount county championship is on the line tonight and a lifetime of bragging rights for some seniors. Most importantly, the pecking order of local recruiting rides on this game. EVERYBODY says alco is goooood this year, and this could be a loss for murvil. Alco is good every year, so is murvil. Murvil appears bigger and faster this year than in the past, maybe alco is as well. It's hard to bet against murvil in this one at home when they may have the best two athletes on the field tonight. Alco is 4-21 in the last 25 meetings. Will the purple/silver have enough or is it ALOT of wishful thinking?

MURVIL HIGH IS THE WINNING TEAM! ALCO MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE LOSING TEAM! JUST BLAME IT ON THE REFEREES! 22-4 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Good luck to all the players tonight. I look forward to a competitive, injury-free game.:thumb:

Woooooooo! I like it a lot!! Touchdown cookies are ready! Hope I have enough to go around a time or two. 

• Like 1