Greeneville Vs. Science Hill

DevilMan03

I know they lost their great QB from last year, but Science Hill still has the athletes and the talent.  So Science Hill fans, what is going on in the program this year?  I honestly thought Science Hill would turn into a juggernaut when they got the new coach a few years back, but that hasn't seemed to happen. 

23 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

I know they lost their great QB from last year, but Science Hill still has the athletes and the talent.  So Science Hill fans, what is going on in the program this year?  I honestly thought Science Hill would turn into a juggernaut when they got the new coach a few years back, but that hasn't seemed to happen. 

Im not a SH fan but I can tell you they have the same problem as DB. They have their own "Good ole Boy Club".

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

Not a SH fan either but I also thought they had a chance to turn it up a notch over in JC .Hard to tell where anyone is at this point.DB needed a win badly over SH and sad for either but someone had to lose.Had both those very close losses been wins for SH,nobody would be saying much about tonight if all goes as expected for the Devils.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, BatmanDevil said:

Just looking back,take a look at Sevier county game during the regular season and playoffs.Cant remember when the QB got hurt that year if it was before ,during or after that regular season game.I think it was the year before when DB was leading them 28-0 at the half and lost.

Don't bring up hurt QBs Mavs fans will be in the floor crying about lost dreams.

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

yes they do, they call them "The Greeneville Trophy"...they come in 3's ( until 2018, when they have a new set that comes in 4's)

They Have a big bridge trophy though. Guess that’s their version of the milk can. We will keep playing for our trophy though. Gold balls look better in the trophy case than a dumb bridge lol 

Edited by DevilMan03