Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

Sounds like a bunch of old women on here,whos #1,whos gonna play who,Lou Holtz LMBO!

Lot of football to be played but im not gonna be happy (real happy that is) unless its a GB/SP semifinal matchup,for this reason 2 years in a row we won and that doesnt set well with them ot their coach and thst third game could be one of the best semifinal atmospheres ever!No offense to Whitwell but we dont hsve a history with you all.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Sounds like a bunch of old women on here,whos #1,whos gonna play who,Lou Holtz LMBO!

Lot of football to be played but im not gonna be happy (real happy that is) unless its a GB/SP semifinal matchup,for this reason 2 years in a row we won and that doesnt set well with them ot their coach and thst third game could be one of the best semifinal atmospheres ever!No offense to Whitwell but we dont hsve a history with you all.

Well I for one hope you will be “real happy”! Still some football games to get through first like you said. One game at a time!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

None taking completely understand. This will be the only year y’all would see whitwell if we beat Pitt out of like the next 5-10 years 

3 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

None taking completely understand. This will be the only year y’all would see whitwell if we beat Pitt out of like the next 5-10 years 

I think you are correct. I look for SP to have a chance to be a permanent fixture in the semifinals many times over the next 5-6 years. The toughest year to reach the semifinals will be this year without a doubt. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

On 9/1/2018 at 10:48 PM, ChattownLB said:

Whitwell May mercy rule Signal again. However they have played no one yet. I will say that at least Signal has played good competition. East ham not so much this year but Tyner and Red Bank are top notch teams. Signal has been tested. Whitwell is very good, I’m sure a lot of people on the Mtn will be glad to get past these first 4 games.

Amen!!!!

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think you are correct. I look for SP to have a chance to be a permanent fixture in the semifinals many times over the next 5-6 years. The toughest year to reach the semifinals will be this year without a doubt. 

Only teams that would stop y’all would be the teams from the other division, I’ll still look whitwell to finish second though cause the competition isn’t quite there 

I think Whitwell wins big and a note for all those that have never been to Signal Mtn, football field. Take you something for car sickness bc I never get sick in the car but going up there it was awful. So, Signal has that for an advantage, but that's the only advantage I see them having.  Whitwell by at least 28. 

• Like 1