Humboldt @ Peabody

PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This is going to be a boring week. When I was in high school humboldt was one the best teams around it’s crazy how things change 

Very true!!!And it makes no sense,Trentons population  has dropped more than Scumboldts,I think it's just coaching,I remember years ago they took UC to the wire twice .

Edited by peabodypride

13 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Very true!!!And it makes no sense,Trentons population  has dropped more than Scumboldts,I think it's just coaching,I remember years ago they took UC to the wire twice .

Milan’s coach tucker went to humboldt for a bit before he retired. I think that was before I was in high school though 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

This is going to be a boring week. When I was in high school humboldt was one the best teams around it’s crazy how things change 

The last meeting between these two teams that was worth anything was the 2013 meeting when Peabody came into Humboldt & went up 21-0 at half & then Humboldt managed to shut Peabody out in the 2nd half. I believe Humboldt scored with only about a minute left & went for the 2 point conversion to win but was stopped short. That game, & the few years before were some classics. I hate to see Humboldt they way they are now. Peabody & Humboldt used to be one heck of game. 

On 9/1/2018 at 4:29 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

More facts: TCA is the only private school west of Nashville that plays D-1 football. 

Save the small family school spiel I've heard way too much 

I think they need some new geography teachers at West Carroll. I will let you do the research into why your above statement is wrong.

Alright Golden Tide its game day!!!Everyone says you should win by mercy rule,make sure you play hard,hit hard and limit penalties!!!Overlook no team,Humboldt wants a W bad and don't get it twisted they have talent!!!!!Hope for a great game with no injuries and great rivalry respect between these teams!!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

Edited by peabodypride