Guest Fall101

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fall101

Great win for Harriman. Completely shut Oneida down in 2nd half. Oneida ran the ball 6 times for 5 yds in 2nd half. That's completely unacceptable. Plus 5 turnovers don't help. Well on to the next one! Congrats Harriman! 

3 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Great win for Harriman. Completely shut Oneida down in 2nd half. Oneida ran the ball 6 times for 5 yds in 2nd half. That's completely unacceptable. Plus 5 turnovers don't help. Well on to the next one! Congrats Harriman! 

Thats what happens when you cant throw.He is gonna have to make some huge changes!

Guest Fall101
1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Thats what happens when you cant throw.He is gonna have to make some huge changes!

I told you O&B! I'm not gonna start downin coaches or anything like that BUT Oneida is never gonna make it past 1st or 2nd round in playoffs if this stuff continues. Once you meet a good sound D that can shut down the run then you have Oneida beat. 2nd half last night was the most I've  seen Oneida throw in a while. It just wasn't workin because Harriman knew it was comin. I've always said you can sling it 50 times against air in practice but if you never do it in a game it's not gonna work when you have to do it. 

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I told you O&B! I'm not gonna start downin coaches or anything like that BUT Oneida is never gonna make it past 1st or 2nd round in playoffs if this stuff continues. Once you meet a good sound D that can shut down the run then you have Oneida beat. 2nd half last night was the most I've  seen Oneida throw in a while. It just wasn't workin because Harriman knew it was comin. I've always said you can sling it 50 times against air in practice but if you never do it in a game it's not gonna work when you have to do it. 

Do you have the personnel to do it?  I know some coaches are afraid of the pick six or the big 8 yard sack.  So much can go wrong in the passing game and if you don't have reliable receivers and qb,  its best to stick with the running game.  If you have the weapons and you are just afraid of what could happen then its a coaching problem not having enough confidence in his team.  I love the pro style offense and 60 to 40 run pass ratio. 

Guest Fall101
35 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Do you have the personnel to do it?  I know some coaches are afraid of the pick six or the big 8 yard sack.  So much can go wrong in the passing game and if you don't have reliable receivers and qb,  its best to stick with the running game.  If you have the weapons and you are just afraid of what could happen then its a coaching problem not having enough confidence in his team.  I love the pro style offense and 60 to 40 run pass ratio. 

I would say they have the personel but not sure what they think. I agree if the runnin game is workin Lou d the rock! However when you only get 5 yds rushing in a 2nd half then something’s wrong big time 

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Nailed it!No confidence.Has the players cannot commit to it.