Trousdale @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Gville did not quit, I would have liked to seen our boys finish better in the 2nd half and clean up penalties, the stripes have had a grudge with us all year long lol but we clean up the penalties and I think we will be fine, great offensive performance 38 carries 358 yards, 447 total yards, holding Gville to 158 yards, 100 rushing and 58 passing 

7 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Gville did not quit, I would have liked to seen our boys finish better in the 2nd half and clean up penalties, the stripes have had a grudge with us all year long lol but we clean up the penalties and I think we will be fine, great offensive performance 38 carries 358 yards, 447 total yards, holding Gville to 158 yards, 100 rushing and 58 passing 

The refs don't have a grudge. I've already looked back at the film. There were several penalties that they didn't call. They're not gonna catch them all, but some were obvious. 

There was a couple on film that were called that I couldn't see because they were out of the shot, but most were legit.

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The refs don't have a grudge. I've already looked back at the film. There were several penalties that they didn't call. They're not gonna catch them all, but some were obvious. 

There was a couple on film that were called that I couldn't see because they were out of the shot, but most were legit.

I wasn't saying they were bad I was joking about how many penalties we have had this year lol 

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

The only questionable flag was that pass interference on Gordy sideline where QB threw the ball into the middle of the field and the Gody WR was on sideline nowhere close to the ball but maybe the interference happened early in the play but TC has had a head time with officials this year but tonight TC earned most of those penalties 

14 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Look TC killed Gordonsville. You knew game was over in 2nd period. TC played a lot of kids and rested best lineman and several key players in second half! Great offensive showing!