AP POLL CLASS 1A SEPT 3 2018

Southtowner

10 hours ago, Chad02 said:

What the crap u smoking u have Moore county in the top ten and we killed them last week o yea I forgot  u don't know sixx    JS

You must not know about 1A football. Your team has been good for two seasons in the history of your school and all of a sudden you know all about 1A?

Enjoy your 2018 season. Someone has to be the lower tier top 10 teams. Who do you think should be in those 8,9,10 slots. I welcome anyone to help give us some teams worthy of the ranking once you get past the top 6-7 teams. The truth is the those top teams would mercy rule whoever we rank toward the bottom of the top 10. I’m waiting...

Edited by TheAmbassador

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You must not know about 1A football. Your team has been good for two seasons in the history of your school and all of a sudden you know all about 1A?

Enjoy your 2018 season. Someone has to be the lower tier top 10 teams. Who do you think should be in those 8,9,10 slots. I welcome anyone to help give us some teams worthy of the ranking once you get past the top 6-7 teams. The truth is the those top teams would mercy rule whoever we rank toward the bottom of the top 10. I’m waiting...

I admit in reading his post he cane off as a jerk to you. However you saying his team has only been good for 2 seasons in the history of the school and all of a sudden you know about 1A football is silly. If you really think his team’s performance has any correlation to his knowledge of football you are being foolish. 

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Somebody done yanked the ambassador's chain!