Are the 2A Top Teams starting to show separation from the pack?

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, Trollin said:

ST I’ve seen their schedule. Doesn’t tell me anything... I know nothing of these teams. Some input would be appreciated 

I look for Meigs County to run the table in the regular season if that's what you're asking.  Oneida and Polk County will be their closest contests I think.  But those games very well could get out of hand by early 3rd quarter. I see Meigs County in the semifinals honestly. 

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I look for Meigs County to run the table in the regular season if that's what you're asking.  Oneida and Polk County will be their closest contests I think.  But those games very well could get out of hand by early 3rd quarter. I see Meigs County in the semifinals honestly. 

So basically your saying Meigs doesn’t play anybody in the regular season or are you saying that Meigs is that good

58 minutes ago, Trollin said:

LOL Huntingdon Fairview & Davidson Academy are really good programs 

Ok so I’ll agree with you on Huntingdon and Davidson academy. Fairview hasn’t been past 1st or 2nd round playoffs in a while and they are ranked right above south gibson county. I think the few times they got to third round they got beat by Milan and that’s just me glancing at their past results. 

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Waverly people have the ability to plead their case willingly. I encourage it. One question... do you Waverly faithful think you can beat a Peabody or Columbia Academy team this year? I do think Waverly has the ability to compete in a shootout with anybody but it only takes one or 2 stops to win a game like that considering the other team just may take longer to score. 

Not a Waverly "homer"...just a football fan who has mad respect for McConnell and his squad. The Waverly team of two years ago had a ruthless defense, the entire team swarmed to the ball, and kids tackled with perfect form...that doesn't happen by accident. If this years version of the Tigers start playing halfway reminiscent of that, they will be a formidable team because the defense would not have to make many stops for the offense to outdistance most 2A offenses. Not a prediction...just an observation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1