Clarksville High @ Henry County

HCBigRed

51 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

You made me wonder. We haven't had a passer and a receiver of this quality that I ever remember...and pass defense to boot!

Good point on the pass defense. I know a couple are playing both ways, but this is the best quartet of DB's we've had since 2011.    

Edited by MSURacer

Pilgrim,

I have been a Wildcat fan for over 60 years and for only 3 years did I want them to lose a single game, the rest of the time I wanted 10-0.  My advice would be simply this...wait until the final horn has sounded and the scoreboard shows more points for CHS than it does for whomever the opponent may happen to be and before pounding that chest and crowing like a rooster.

I remember a story about an alligator and a parakeet and this is one of those times where it is relevant.

Hope CHS goes 9-1 and has home field for 1st round of the playoffs, after that don't really care who wins or loses.

Well, congrats Patriots. Great game. I'm really sorry we did not give you a better matchup. Maybe Northeast will, but I doubt it. 

I can honestly say that I will most likely NEVER take the trip to Paris again.

To many disappointments and probably the most annoying place to play and lose. (That's actually a compliment)

Edited by Pilgrim

19 minutes ago, sheppy said:

Pilgrim,

I have been a Wildcat fan for over 60 years and for only 3 years did I want them to lose a single game, the rest of the time I wanted 10-0.  My advice would be simply this...wait until the final horn has sounded and the scoreboard shows more points for CHS than it does for whomever the opponent may happen to be and before pounding that chest and crowing like a rooster.

I remember a story about an alligator and a parakeet and this is one of those times where it is relevant.

Hope CHS goes 9-1 and has home field for 1st round of the playoffs, after that don't really care who wins or loses.

I'm not sure my comments could be characterized as chest pounding or crowing.

Besides somebody has to represent CHS on here, and I think our Patriot Brothers appreciate a little spirit. 

It's better than only chiming in after the fact.

42 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Well, congrats Patriots. Great game. I'm really sorry we did not give you a better matchup. Maybe Northeast will, but I doubt it. 

I can honestly say that I will most likely NEVER take the trip to Paris again.

To many disappointments and probably the most annoying place to play and lose. (That's actually a compliment)

I tried telling everyone that Patriot Stadium would be packed and loud. We didn't have to be as loud as I thought but a good win.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, Pilgrim said:

Since you all are already looking ahead to Cookeville, I guess it's time for me to man up.

I will be making the drive to Paris this Friday because I believe my Wildcats will upset the Patriots. And even if they don't, I'm confident that they will give you a whole lot more than you ever anticipated. 

The  Yanker will not even come close with his over-inflated prediction this week.

See you Friday :) 

This isn't beating your chest?  C'mon Rock.

Edited by sheppy

Here I go...HOPE CHS RUNS THE TABLE for the next 6 weeks!  If they can rebound from Sept 14 and  get the big OL and a very talented #3 back, they should  give their remaining opponents fits.

Key words -> rebound (which I think they will), should (which I think they will).

Now I'll wait until Oct. 26 before I chime in.