Westmoreland at Trousdale

tcjacket13

I can agree with almost all of that except for Satterfield not being 4-0 and TC not being more talented than everyone they have played. I will say Lebanon is 50-50 due to depth, but that is what makes TC who they are. They used to win the 50-50 games and often won when they weren’t near as talented (Portland 2001). TC used to be feared and that is not the case any longer.

There may have been good teams that didn’t win, but this team in 2A should not be challenged if complete and healthy. Sat and Creasy both win a championship with this bunch. Coaching is just as much about controlling players attitudes and emotions as it is x’s and o’s. Everyone is okay with a high school kid getting kicked off, but why wasn’t the situation handled before it got to this point? Satterfield had complete control of his players and coaches. I am not so sure who has control of this team. If 2 had an attitude problem, I can almost guarantee there are others.

You should wear your ring proud. Maybe you should go talk to these kids about the sacrifice it takes to win one. I am not sure the program has the same attitude, confidence, and heart it had even 10 years ago. Maybe some old jackets can make kids like 2 and 8 realize they shouldn’t take for granted the opportunity they have. 

3 minutes ago, Vent said:

I can agree with almost all of that except for Satterfield not being 4-0 and TC not being more talented than everyone they have played. I will say Lebanon is 50-50 due to depth, but that is what makes TC who they are. They used to win the 50-50 games and often won when they weren’t near as talented (Portland 2001). TC used to be feared and that is not the case any longer.

There may have been good teams that didn’t win, but this team in 2A should not be challenged if complete and healthy. Sat and Creasy both win a championship with this bunch. Coaching is just as much about controlling players attitudes and emotions as it is x’s and o’s. Everyone is okay with a high school kid getting kicked off, but why wasn’t the situation handled before it got to this point? Satterfield had complete control of his players and coaches. I am not so sure who has control of this team. If 2 had an attitude problem, I can almost guarantee there are others.

You should wear your ring proud. Maybe you should go talk to these kids about the sacrifice it takes to win one. I am not sure the program has the same attitude, confidence, and heart it had even 10 years ago. Maybe some old jackets can make kids like 2 and 8 realize they shouldn’t take for granted the opportunity they have. 

WAGONER IS GAINING MORE RESPECT EVERYDAY BY KCIKING THUGS LIKE #2 OFF THE TEAM! NOW HE JUST NEEDS TO ALLOW THE RIGHT KIDS ON THE FIELD! HICKS SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE! THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEAR FROM A FELLOW COWORKER! IM A WATERTOWN TIGER MYSELF!

1 hour ago, Vent said:

LOL! I have seen TC play plenty. I will say again, 2 passed the eye test. The others are good players, but 2 was the most explosive player on the field against Watertown. Take him away and you do NOT move the ball. The other guys will shine against average teams, but the facts are you scored 35 in a full game against a Gville team that gave up 42 in a half to Watertown. TC is NOT explosive without 2 and 8. I thought TC would cakewalk to the gold ball with 2 and 8 back. Take 2 off this team and they are still very good, but not state championship good. Once 8 gets back, my opinion could change, but I want to see if TC opens up the playbook or continues to limit themselves offensively.

Most importantly your opinion doesn’t really matter all that matters are the W and L’s like I said # 2 only played in one game and the other games TC did just fine without him Yes he is s good player but he needs to have a attitude change and learn to put the team firsthand check his attitude at the door  he won’t factor into any game for rest of the season I seen all TC games and they are explosive stats back that up When 8 comes back they will be even more explosive on offense and the defense will improve in secondary and all the special teams will also 

42 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

WAGONER IS GAINING MORE RESPECT EVERYDAY BY KCIKING THUGS LIKE #2 OFF THE TEAM! NOW HE JUST NEEDS TO ALLOW THE RIGHT KIDS ON THE FIELD! HICKS SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE! THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEAR FROM A FELLOW COWORKER! IM A WATERTOWN TIGER MYSELF!

Start off with calling this kid a thug when you don’t know the detail of what happened shows lot about you to even label a kid a thug because he has a attitude problem 

50 minutes ago, Vent said:

Nobody said he wasn’t warned or made aware that he need to change coach Wagg has the team under control 

10 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

1 game is all that counts. Motown just has to take it to another level friday night. Thats how we will look at it. We dont have the many athletes that TC has but 1 game! Thats all we have to get pumped for this week. 

Absolutely right. East Robertson gave TC all they wanted for 1 game last year. Goodpasture had no business beating Friendship the other night but they did.

2 hours ago, Vent said:

You are correct and I have spoken to team plenty of times over several years. #2 was given plenty of chances. He just would not straighten up. Sad but hopefully kid can get it together. He was suspended several basketball games last year for issues. Waggoner has my respect for doing what he did. There is no question kid had talent but the kid was costing the team with his attitude. So let’s move on.  As far as #8, I look forward to seeing him get back. Watched him since he was little. He is a good kid who made a poor choice.