Westmoreland at Trousdale

tcjacket13

13 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

Face it. Trousdale is a dead program. Not one of the states elite anymore. Pint house to out house.

YOUR IGNORANT AS THE THUG THEY BOOTED OFF THE TC TEAM! TROUSDALE HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A PREMIERE HIGHSCHOOL TEAM IN THE LOWER CLASSIFICATIONS! YOU WILL SEE IN THE UPCOMING YEARS HOW DOMINANT THEM AND WATERTOWN CAN BE! THEY HAVE YOUNG TALENT LIKE THE HICKS KID COMING UP THAT YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF! WAGONER IS GETTING HIS DUCKS IN A ROW FOR PLAYOFFS! LIKE I SAID, THIS GAME WILL BE A 3 OR 4 TD MERCY RULE BY HALF! ENJOY THE HAKFTIME FESTIVITIES. MY COWORKER SAYS THEY ARE HONORING THE 93 CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DO UP THERE. THEY WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

55 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

No state championships in a few years. just doesnt seem to be in a good place. not trying to be rude man sorry. 

Nah your good just a change at head coaching position and a very young team and a very tough schedule this year makes TC look like they don’t have a good team but this year team is loaded but they are young 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Nah your good just a change at head coaching position and a very young team and a very tough schedule this year makes TC look like they don’t have a good team but this year team is loaded but they are young 

I hope they take it easy on us tonight. We are young and fragile as well. We are hoping for an injury free game. Thats all. It would be nice to win though. That would just be an added bonus.

58 minutes ago, ClarkGriswild said:

No state championships in a few years. just doesnt seem to be in a good place. not trying to be rude man sorry. 

It’s good to see that people are worried bout TC. Not many places is it a bust if you don’t win the gold ball. We went from 2009 till 2013 without winning one also. It takes some luck to win won. We are honoring the 93 team tonight. Should be a great game tonight. Two old school programs battling it out!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

YOUR IGNORANT AS THE THUG THEY BOOTED OFF THE TC TEAM! TROUSDALE HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A PREMIERE HIGHSCHOOL TEAM IN THE LOWER CLASSIFICATIONS! YOU WILL SEE IN THE UPCOMING YEARS HOW DOMINANT THEM AND WATERTOWN CAN BE! THEY HAVE YOUNG TALENT LIKE THE HICKS KID COMING UP THAT YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF! WAGONER IS GETTING HIS DUCKS IN A ROW FOR PLAYOFFS! LIKE I SAID, THIS GAME WILL BE A 3 OR 4 TD MERCY RULE BY HALF! ENJOY THE HAKFTIME FESTIVITIES. MY COWORKER SAYS THEY ARE HONORING THE 93 CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY DO UP THERE. THEY WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Man stop calling the kid a thug you make it out like he has legal problems what’s your deal with calling a 16 year old kid a Thug grown my man 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hope they take it easy on us tonight. We are young and fragile as well. We are hoping for an injury free game. Thats all. It would be nice to win though. That would just be an added bonus.

Come on now we all know Westmoreland going to come to TC and play power football and try to run the ball down TC thoart we all are hoping for injury free game for both teams