South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I was surprised by the size difference in these boys.  Jasper did a good job of controlling the edges and the size difference on the line was the difference.  With 3 6th graders on the line, they should be dominate in a couple of years.  Too bad the high school needs them now.....lol

I’m not surprised Jasper Middle won.  That group has very high chances of a couple of trips to Cookeville or wherever it will be during their 4 years.  

Good to see Pirate Mike back on here.  Whether people on here think DL is a sub par team or good team, this game will judge alot about the Pirate's I think. I'm sure we will have a few starter's still resting, but the backups should still give a good showing.  They will definitely be the best team we have faced this year so far. It's been kinda quite on my end from hearing anything about the Pirates this week.  If we come out and play like I know we can I say we win  by 21 if not we could lose by the same amount.

7 hours ago, sportman said:

Good to see Pirate Mike back on here.  Whether people on here think DL is a sub par team or good team, this game will judge alot about the Pirate's I think. I'm sure we will have a few starter's still resting, but the backups should still give a good showing.  They will definitely be the best team we have faced this year so far. It's been kinda quite on my end from hearing anything about the Pirates this week.  If we come out and play like I know we can I say we win  by 21 if not we could lose by the same amount.

Win by 21? LMBO.. No one else they have played has come close to that type score. I think the team will be ready to play. From what I can gather about this Lipscomb team they better be ready for a four quarter battle. 

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If we win by 21 then I'll have to evaluate 3 things.  Are we better than I think we are?  Or is Lipscomb having a hangover from blanking region rival Goodpasture? Or did Lipscomb just absolutely stink up the joint.  I hope it's the former. 

I agree with you. All I really have to go by are their scores, but they catch my attention. Only two teams on our schedule would have a shot at beating them.  SP and Whitwell. They would beat all the rest badly. 

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If we win by 21 then I'll have to evaluate 3 things.  Are we better than I think we are?  Or is Lipscomb having a hangover from blanking region rival Goodpasture? Or did Lipscomb just absolutely stink up the joint.  I hope it's the former. 

If Lipscomb plays their normal game and y’all win by 21...... you would be correct. You’d be better than you think. I see a one score game. Ball control will be big factor. Should be a great game

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Win by 21? LMBO.. No one else they have played has come close to that type score. I think the team will be ready to play. From what I can gather about this Lipscomb team they better be ready for a four quarter battle. 

Glad to get a reply on the 21! LOL. I know that's a stretch but just saying if we play like I know we can I think it can happen. 

Just now, sum1uno said:

If Lipscomb plays their normal game and y’all win by 21...... you would be correct. You’d be better than you think. I see a one score game. Ball control will be big factor. Should be a great game

I'm hoping for a one point win but more importantly coming out healthier than what we will be going in as.