South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

54 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

young jasper team, lots of 6th and 7th graders starting

I'd say both squads were fairly even.  Yall broke a 65 yd TD run with 10 seconds remaining in the first half to tie it up at 6.  Then converted a 4th and 6 on your last drive to keep it alive and score another 8 points with 1:30 remaining.  This game was a make up game that was postponed from week 1.  This was our 4th game in 18 days. The Condra kid for Jasper was their workhorse.  Hats off to both teams.

Idk of anyone else's record or SVC standings but SPA is now 5-1 with that 1 loss in conference play.  Up next is Sequatchie. 

43 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'd say both squads were fairly even.  Yall broke a 65 yd TD run with 10 seconds remaining in the first half to tie it up at 6.  Then converted a 4th and 6 on your last drive to keep it alive and score another 8 points with 1:30 remaining.  This game was a make up game that was postponed from week 1.  This was our 4th game in 18 days. The Condra kid for Jasper was their workhorse.  Hats off to both teams.

Idk of anyone else's record or SVC standings but SPA is now 5-1 with that 1 loss in conference play.  Up next is Sequatchie. 

sp will go to championship if they win out by virtue of tiebreaker.  It was our 3rd in 9 days, 2nd in 3

3 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

sp will go to championship if they win out by virtue of tiebreaker.  It was our 3rd in 9 days, 2nd in 3

I don't know what the tie breakers are.  We have Sequatchie then Madison Academy left.  Both home games.  I hadn't seen Jasper middle till tonight. I knew we looked a bit sluggish.  

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

If and I said if so don't get upset. If the PIRATES how many posts are we going to see about DL were not that good their record was awful just another cupcake and bass this is for you their not whitwell.

I think they will be the best team SP has seen so far. I doubt they will be as good as Whitwell, but I would say they will be the second best team SP will face in the regular season. 

I went and talked to that Tower man on Friday and he is going to give me a ride to that Tillman mans field on Friday.  I told him I would bring my Murphy Fair book and show him Murphys pole.  Our line is going to have to nock some holes for that Raulston boy and Tipton boy.  This Tillman man has some real big boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think they will be the best team SP has seen so far. I doubt they will be as good as Whitwell, but I would say they will be the second best team SP will face in the regular season. 

I think Badpasture may be a little better than Lipscomb.  They are both better teams than their records indicate. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, I only want to know one thing. Does this Tillman man have any boys large enough to play in the SEC?

Barney if you had read my synopsis where I started this website you would no.  That Mcgehee boy is 270 pounds.  I garuntee you he could play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.