South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

54 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you if you and them other greenback fellars get to play at Griders stadium this year that Tower man is going to hire that body gard that Grider fired for me.  You better bring my durn goat back.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  I talked to that Trump man.  He said he likes those that don't get caught.  

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I voted in it, but I didn’t like the 2A Poll. Union City wasn’t an option and they are one of the top 4-5 teams in 2A. I don’t care what their record shows. 

Well,  they haven't proved it on the field as of yet.  You have to have a .500 or record better. They'll get there.  Would you want SP to be ranked top 10 with 3 out of 4 losses?  You'd be the first to say we don't deserve to be ranked and rightfully so. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I voted in it, but I didn’t like the 2A Poll. Union City wasn’t an option and they are one of the top 4-5 teams in 2A. I don’t care what their record shows. 

After watching Lipscomb/Columbia Academy game, I can decide if I'm a little more impressed with Lipscomb or a little bit less impressed with CA.