South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I watched the games, BTW, thanks Southtowner, and I believe we can beat Lipscomb if we play like we are suppose to. They do have a QB that can sling it and our DB's will have to be on there toes. We have a huge speed advantage on them.  Beautiful field they have to play on and nice campus.  Looking forward to going over there. But, we have another week before we can go..

It’s going to be a tough game though isn’t it?

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

No problem Sportman.  I'm gonna watch the Lipscomb/CA game sometime today.  I've never been to Lipscomb Academy and I'm looking forward to it.  God willing.

My family and I went over there in that neck of the woods this week , but just could see some of the school part and it's nice. That field from what I can see from watching there games is awesome.

20 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... ok big guy. I love the Pirates, but I’m not wearing Pirate blinders like some.  I’m not saying SP can’t beat Lipscomb, but there is a good chance they will be the best team SP plays until Whitwell. It will be a good game next Friday in music city. It’s just like people saying Union City sucks because of their record. They don’t suck just like Lipscomb doesn’t suck. It’s all about who they have played. Lipscomb would be 4-0 with our schedule as well. 

I said I saw Baylor and they are not that good. They may be able to play more players but their starting 11 is not as good as 3 teams we've been talking about. You think as long as their a bigger team, more seniors it stuff like that they should best us. That bull. Recently proven by a bigger Jasper team with 22 seniors and all the athletes you like to talk about

11 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I said I saw Baylor and they are not that good. They may be able to play more players but their starting 11 is not as good as 3 teams we've been talking about. You think as long as their a bigger team, more seniors it stuff like that they should best us. That bull. Recently proven by a bigger Jasper team with 22 seniors and all the athletes you like to talk about

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Big guy, Baylor is a different animal than these other teams we have been talking about. They have players from all over the US playing for them. Apples and oranges.