South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

50 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Watch the Lipscomb Academy vs Columbia Academy game here for free.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/columbia-academy-columbia-tn/gam48c09efe26

Watched some FRA game. Thanks for the info. Going to try and watch both games. Lipscomb has a little beef on the offensive side for sure, but look a little slow. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Watched some FRA game. Thanks for the info. Going to try and watch both games. Lipscomb has a little beef on the offensive side for sure, but look a little slow. 

I watched the FRA game till they ran out of film or someone pulled the plug with about 4 minutes remaining. Lipscomb hit on a couple long  TD passes.  Our DBs need to be ready. I would have liked to have seen Lipscomb's last opportunity with the ball but wasn't able to do so.  I guess you get what you pay for.

57 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I watched the FRA game till they ran out of film or someone pulled the plug with about 4 minutes remaining. Lipscomb hit on a couple long  TD passes.  Our DBs need to be ready. I would have liked to have seen Lipscomb's last opportunity with the ball but wasn't able to do so.  I guess you get what you pay for.

ST what kind of mess is this? I stopped by and talked to that Tower man at his bank today about this Tillman mans team.  Me and that Tower man was looking at my Murphy Fair book and this Tillman man has some real big boys.  That Macgehee boy can play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

How can you say that? Look at these scores. I haven’t been able to find anything on them yet, but I’m waiting on that network deal to watch them. What do you make of all the close games they have played against really good competition?. I can tell you that the teams in 1A wouldn’t beat Baylor, but Ensworth did. Lipscomb came close to them as well as the rest. Lipscomb has a lot of close games to good teams. 

Hate to tell you but Baylor is not that good and I think greenback the pirates and those super heros whitwell would beat Baylor too

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Hate to tell you but Baylor is not that good and I think greenback the pirates and those super heros whitwell would beat Baylor too

LMBO... ok big guy. I love the Pirates, but I’m not wearing Pirate blinders like some.  I’m not saying SP can’t beat Lipscomb, but there is a good chance they will be the best team SP plays until Whitwell. It will be a good game next Friday in music city. It’s just like people saying Union City sucks because of their record. They don’t suck just like Lipscomb doesn’t suck. It’s all about who they have played. Lipscomb would be 4-0 with our schedule as well. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

ST what kind of mess is this? I stopped by and talked to that Tower man at his bank today about this Tillman mans team.  Me and that Tower man was looking at my Murphy Fair book and this Tillman man has some real big boys.  That Macgehee boy can play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

Bunch of mess Roy.  I got to watch that whole game except the last 4 minutes. Somebody didn't take enough film to the game. They just quit filming. I wanted to see that David schools hail Marys at the end. Grider want no how to defend them now.

Edited by Southtowner
Oops

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Bunch of mess Roy.  I got to watch that whole game except the last 4 minutes. Somebody didn't take enough film to the game. They just quit filming. I wanted to that David schools hail Marys at the end. Grider want no how to defend them now.

ST I garuntee you I have been talking to that Tower man a lot since I made it back from greenback.  He had never seen my Murphy Fair book or Murphys pole.  That Tower man is going to let me have a free BBQ sandwich next home game from that Quick man.  You think im joking but im not.