South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I've not seen Baylor this year but have a friend that is close to the Baylor program that said they are down this year. It would be hard for any 1a school to beat Baylor,McCallie,any of your D2 schools but I do think it is possible. Especially during one of their down seasons.  

I agree with what someone else said. I believe SP has had a half dozen teams in our history that could beat a Baylor or McCallie type team. Those teams don’t come around often though. The last one that we had was probably 2007. Again, Lipscomb will be the best test SP has faced to this point. I look for a very competitive game. I do think SP can win, but not with the execution I saw last week vs Marion. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

56 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen that one also.  Is the Jasper/Tyner game being televised because it's a game of the week or something? WRCB. WTVC. WDEF?

It's where Seq and Meigs was on. We recorded it and watched it Friday night after sports went off.  I think it's WFLI.  It said MC and Tyner was going to be there game of the week this week. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen that one also.  Is the Jasper/Tyner game being televised because it's a game of the week or something? WRCB. WTVC. WDEF?

It's where Seq and Meigs was on. We recorded it and watched it Friday night after sports went off.  I think it's WFLI.  It said MC and Tyner was going to be there game of the week this week.  It's actually the CW channell, I just found there schedule and it has MC and Tyner at 6:30 our time. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

It's where Seq and Meigs was on. We recorded it and watched it Friday night after sports went off.  I think it's WFLI.  It said MC and Tyner was going to be there game of the week this week. 

Thanks sportman.  I was hoping it would be something that I could stream over the internet. I'll have to find something else. I'll look on the CoachT scoreboard for options.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I agree totally on comparing scores.Im not much of a score type person,i was just yapping.I have watched ND i am serious about beating them.But they are not on our schedule so who care!LOL.Lots of times those QUITTERS make the TEAM better.Good luck to you all and keep the kids healthy.

I garuntee you if you and them other greenback fellars get to play at Griders stadium this year that Tower man is going to hire that body gard that Grider fired for me.  You better bring my durn goat back.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

There is a dozen teams that has ever came through the school that could beat Baylor and this team isn’t one of them. Don’t kid yourself. There is a massive difference in size, line play and depth in D2 Large classification and 1A football 

I said starting 11 not depth