South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

I can hear Bass now.  " I told you boys this would be the best team we've played so far. I said this would be a low scoring affair. I said this was a 7 point game either way. I said Toots in Murfreesboro was a good place to eat. I said I was leaving at noon to get the best parking space and seat in the house.  I say, I say Son, What do you think of me now?"

characterArt-foghorn-LT.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Lipscomb has a very sound defense. They play each position well. Our D once again got us another win. Our offense didn't play terrible but still think they have more in them... I have to say bass was right lipscomb was a much better team than I gave them credit for  

Still games like this show you more than running sprints up and down the field. It also looked like our backs kept running wide if some of the holes. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I can hear Bass now.  " I told you boys this would be the best team we've played so far. I said this would be a low scoring affair. I said this was a 7 point game either way. I said Toots in Murfreesboro was a good place to eat. I said I was leaving at noon to get the best parking space and seat in the house.  I say, I say Son, What do you think of me now?"

characterArt-foghorn-LT.png

LMBO.. 7-0 final. 

• Like 1