GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

On 9/16/2018 at 7:00 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

What year was it that in the playoffs we scored 4 times for the win from the 1 yard line on the last series of the game . Only to have that same ref crew they had last year denying that we scored.

Webb wasn't this shady when we played them every year back in the day.

Only play them once in the playoffs that was 2008 and we beat them real bad it wasn't even contested.2012 regular season when we had a really close game up there they fumbled inside the 5 we recovered referee said it was not a fumble they scored on the very next play to preserve the win we were ahead at that point.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Only play them once in the playoffs that was 2008 and we beat them real bad it wasn't even contested.2012 regular season when we had a really close game up there they fumbled inside the 5 we recovered referee said it was not a fumble they scored on the very next play to preserve the win we were ahead at that point.

Yes that was the game. Cheaters lol!

5 hours ago, Jbtrey said:

Don't remember that playoff game, but I remember last year...

5b0image.jpeg

And the year before and the year before.Then fake a punt when your up by 70.Then play with ineligible players.Make our elderly fans walk down a muddy hill through a mudhole to get to visitors side to watch a game.I bet they choke their own chickens after they chase them.

Edited by Jim1972

12 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

You can make accusations, I'm ok with it. It is warranted. BUT WHEN YOU MAKE A POST POKING FUN AT A KIDS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. I was going to watch the game on TV, but if you don't retract the post, I'll come to the game and you and I will have a serious talk. I'd say the same if it was one of our posters. NO NEED FOR IT JIM1972

I feel like I just got a spanking and I liked it.

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Woohoo!!!!!!!! You know it's a big week when Jim1972 shows up and opposing fans are threatening to come to Cooper Field and hand out butt whippings  like grandpa handing out the hard candy at church! I love it

Go to load my truck and this thing blows up!!Love the hard candy comment by the way.lol

12 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

We may be battling to the end Thursday night, but all of you on both sides, AND MAYBE OUR ALCOA FRIENDS COULD HELP US TOO, need to click on this link below and vote for GCA v Greenback to be the Titans HS Game of the Week! Each school wins a pretty good chunk of change that I'm very sure we could all use for our facilities/equipment. Let's make this happen folks!!! We are currently way behind. Share this link with everyone you know.

https://www.titansonline.com/community/game-of-the-week

Man you got that right...last year at grace I said to myself they need some more money around here for facility upgrades