GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Has made those comments off and on this year.We cant play with the bigger teams.

I never said that. I said good bigger teams. And I didn’t say you couldn’t play with them I said I didn’t think you’d win most of them. You could certainly knock off at least 250 teams in the state of Tennessee. I thought Grace had a good team this year but they have looked terrible the last two weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I never said that. I said good bigger teams. And I didn’t say you couldn’t play with them I said I didn’t think you’d win most of them. You could certainly knock off at least 250 teams in the state of Tennessee. I thought Grace had a good team this year but they have looked terrible the last two weeks. 

Gotcha 

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We're just getting ready for winter

Well the other you ask me at the gas station what I thought and I told you go watch the Webb replay and that should tell you all that you need to know. The one thing that surprised me was most if not all the starters were in there real late in the game. What are there left to prove when it's 48-7. Seen more games in my lifetime like that where you lose the key player on either side and there goes the season.

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Whew .... total domination in all aspects of the game. Great game by the Qb, receivers, runningbacks, db's, linebackers, kickers and coaching staff. My year has been made. It's crazy what we can do when the zebras keep their yellow in the pocket. 

Your line play looked good also

35 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Your line play looked good also

I know I just saw where I forgot to mention them ! They owned GCA on both sides of the ball! It's just nice to know that one of the 5 smallest schools in the state that plays sports can go up against a private school juggernaut from Knoxville and prevail victorious. What is so bad about my line omission is that they were the most dominant aspect of the game. Again great game to all!!! Thanks for pointing out my flaw Sum1