GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

5 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I’m gonna tune in and see if Grace bounces back. I’ve seen Greenback in a scrimmage this year and Grace against us. Should be a good game. I think GCA scores much more than last week. I think our secondary was good work for the Rams. I as well think it will be high scoring.  

Well Sparty we are slowly proving you wrong with our little 1A team.

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's for sure. I'll tell you this much....word travelled FAST. My son came home laughing about it after practice.....said he'd heard it at school. Said he didn't care much either way, because they know they have 11 guys to account for tonight. I sent him on his way with a case of Pedialyte and swift kick in the butt to get him riled up. We've had our fun. Now, its time for the boys to go do what they do. Should be fun to watch, no matter how it turns out.

Or......maybe it could've been a bunch of lil green leprechauns coming up this way to spy on the mighty Spartans? Last Friday night might've put just a little worry in those clover lovers down south.

I think you may have kicked your boy too hard this morning:popcorneater: