Happy Valley @ Cloudland

foreveranole

17 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Gunners check must have bounced :roflol:

There was a few bad calls. We had our own reasons as to why the wheels fell off the bus as well. Had nothing too do with lack of athleticism or skill. A lot of a lack of discipline and self control issues. I just hope North has it together before next Friday. We had a bad spell last year for a couple of games and bounced back fairly well for the rest of the season before injuries started setting in.

22 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

Id like to know what happened there too. North led the whole game and was up 27 to 14 late in the 3rd even ! At the end of the day though I just don't see much that separates the top 3 other than who can get it together sooner.

It is going to be a sad night in the Valley when Scottie brings the Rebels up there and beats his alma mater.

29 minutes ago, pujo said:

And this is not a strong Hampton team,the region is down. Shoot I'd much rather play the teams in region 2 2a as the one's in 1a. With the exception of Meigs that is.

I believe Region 2-2A is a little better this year than last with the exception of Rockwood. I do think Oneida and Cumberland Gap have improved over last years teams. Wartburg I'm not sure about. Look forward to the playoffs with you guys.