Happy Valley @ Cloudland

foreveranole

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I believe Region 2-2A is a little better this year than last with the exception of Rockwood. I do think Oneida and Cumberland Gap have improved over last years teams. Wartburg I'm not sure about. Look forward to the playoffs with you guys.

Our region may win  against the 3 and 4 seeds.When the dust settles,Meigs will move on to play Trousdale. Now that one could be a dandy. I might even make the drive.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Our region may win  against the 3 and 4 seeds.When the dust settles,Meigs will move on to play Trousdale. Now that one could be a dandy. I might even make the drive.

I often wonder how good Trousdale is compared to Tyner. We will see soon enough. 3rd seed for us may be Cumberland Gap. They arent a bad team. Was really surprised how they hung with Sullivan North last year. They actually seem to prepare well for big games. I think we will see how good Oneida is tonight. If they beat York,  Meigs will probably have their hands full with them.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I often wonder how good Trousdale is compared to Tyner. We will see soon enough. 3rd seed for us may be Cumberland Gap. They arent a bad team. Was really surprised how they hung with Sullivan North last year. They actually seem to prepare well for big games. I think we will see how good Oneida is tonight. If they beat York,  Meigs will probably have their hands full with them.

I think Oneida will be hard to handle.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Think Trousdale will be better and I agree if Oneida beats York ,that would be a wake up call. Then again its all about match ups.